Re: Managing disclosure mockups for testing

On Wed, 2010-11-10 at 12:05 -0500, Aaron Bentley wrote:
> How do I know that I need to ask the owner to "ame" (name?) the user
> an
> observer unless I can determine that the user is not currently an
> observer?

I think my shortened text in a previous email is the cause the the
confusion. Users in team roles (owner, driver, bug supervisor, security
contact) can see the disclosure pages. As stated in the mockups and in
the earlier emails, Users in project roles will always be permitted to
see all private project data.

I think the condition be described here is most likely a contractor
given access to bugs and branches to make a fix, and in which case, the
owner drivers have explained to the user who will do the review.

--
__Curtis C. Hovey_________
http://launchpad.net/