Re: bug message indices. stable allocation and hidden messages

On Wed, 2011-01-26 at 13:40 -0500, Elliot Murphy wrote:
> A naive question from the spectators section: could this be put
> directly into the Launchpad UI so (for example) any Launchpad
> developer doing CHR could handle comment spam directly without needing
> to pling a LOSA?

In summary yes.

We have yet to agree on a single solution for a common problem. We have
many bugs reported against Lp answers, bugs, and code that
users/admins/registry admins cannot hide or edit comments. Agreeing to a
single solution on IMessage with a UI will let us track a single bug.

--
__Curtis C. Hovey_________
http://launchpad.net/