Re: reminder - bug triage, don't use 'Medium' as it has no meaning

On 09/20/2011 12:08 PM, curtis Hovey wrote:
> I have a script that will change the 1143 Medium bugtasks to low.
> Attached is a summary. Do we want to run it. I imagine stub could choose
> to do this via SQL.
That report was run against qastaging. Attached is the revised report
against production.

Since there was discussion about aging bugs. I attempted a presentation
14 months ago to argue the case, but lost interest. Attached is a
picture from the bug closing data I gathered. It general shows there is
little chance that a bug will be fixed after 120 days. I am sure this
data would look very different for the last 12 months because of the bug
jam and change in work priorities.

--
Curtis Hovey
http://launchpad.net/~sinzui

Created new window in existing browser session.
The authorization page:
 (https://launchpad.net/+authorize-token?oauth_token=JjpWdvx1lR1WNXHjCQ2f&allow_permission=DESKTOP_INTEGRATION)
should be opening in your browser. Use your browser to authorize
this program to access Launchpad on your behalf.

Waiting to hear from Launchpad about your decision...
Downgrading importance for launchpad-project bugs
    3699 launchpad Medium Uploaders field is not honored, when showing maintained packages
    3874 launchpad Medium Malone should sync status changes and comments with the upstream bug reports it's watching
    3926 launchpad Medium Attachments should be included in the bug notification
    3945 launchpad Medium Support debtags in Launchpad for products and packages
    3979 launchpad Medium debbugs syncer connects as the launchpad user
    4534 launchpad Medium The URL required for registering a new bugtracker should be disambiguated
    4730 launchpad Medium Publisher tool option to only change the database, not the archive
    4819 launchpad Medium zope calls list(iterable) whenever we use tal:repeat="item iterable"
    5133 launchpad Medium zope3 should have security declaration for StringIO.StringIO
    5160 launchpad Medium Lines starting with 'From' are quoted in email sent by Launchpad
    5292 launchpad Medium People setting preferred contact address to @ubuntu.com
    5447 launchpad Medium Entering a product name at a package bugs page doesn't offer the product
    5594 launchpad Medium Malone should support advanced search syntax, e.g. "assignee:bradb"
    5943 launchpad Medium Can't search for numbers
    5948 launchpad Medium untested code in Soyuz
    6065 launchpad Medium non-ascii files should be checked for before pqm commits
    6072 launchpad Medium bug activity log should not use a table
    6708 launchpad Medium would be nice to see reporter on bug list pages
    28459 launchpad Medium Handle mid-air collisions in bug reports
    28503 launchpad Medium ability to search a watch
    28975 launchpad Medium Search doesn't do partial word
    29495 launchpad Medium Bug statuses should be better explained
    29561 launchpad Medium Users should get notified if they send emails to the email interface when it has been taken down temporarily
    29663 launchpad Medium DistroReleaseQueue.status could use the immutable flag
    29694 launchpad Medium the Soyuz uploader should use finer resolution locking
    29713 launchpad Medium bug search fails to find results despite exact search string being in bug titles
    29790 launchpad Medium uploader-test script is doing obsolete things
    30002 launchpad Medium Cannot format descriptions
    30054 launchpad Medium Incoming emails containing non-UTF-8 characters break
    30307 launchpad Medium Use terms from duplicate bugs to return originals in searches
    30419 launchpad Medium Malone should allow handling backport fix requests
    30584 launchpad Medium Computer-friendly name of package required instead of human name
    30733 launchpad Medium Too much bugmail noise from derivative distros
    30746 launchpad Medium LaunchBag.developer is not updated when ftest login() is called
    30954 launchpad Medium Provide information for Debian maintainers about their packages in Ubuntu
    30983 launchpad Medium upload policy engine needs simplification
    31059 launchpad Medium Empty comments and empty emails generated
    31317 launchpad Medium Clean API for IDistroRelease.getPublishedReleases()
    31479 launchpad Medium Retry exceptions should include information about the original query
    31515 launchpad Medium change-override is too quiet by default
    31586 launchpad Medium Malone comments are sent in email and forge the address of the person who filed them
    31759 launchpad Medium getByName methods don't need a default=None arg
    32795 launchpad Medium Distribution release Bugs pages and portlet list hardly any bugs
    33480 launchpad Medium Next/Previous links on bug pages to navigate through bug listings
    33642 launchpad Medium Weed out open non-bugwatch bugs on products/distros that don't use Malone
    33797 launchpad Medium Buildmaster and Slave should use a 'Resilient Librarian Client'
    34343 launchpad Medium Shouldn't allow task or blueprint reassignment to an upstream that doesn't use Launchpad
    34758 launchpad Medium librarian will set type to text/html though it should be text/plain
    34878 launchpad Medium subscribe methods should use shortlist
    34969 launchpad Medium It should be easy to navigate to "My Bugs" from the Bugs front page
    35111 launchpad Medium Feedback message when reassigning a bug to a package with no contacts still says "The bug contacts for ... have been subscribed"
    35589 launchpad-buildd Medium collect information about internal compiler errors (ICEs) and attach them to the build log
    35699 launchpad Medium List of bug contact packages shouldn't repeat distribution names
    35723 launchpad Medium sync-source should not connect as the 'ro' user
    36026 launchpad Medium package list in user view lists old uploads
    36470 launchpad Medium DistroReleaseQueue* table subclassing must be fixed
    36494 launchpad Medium List related bugs for each bug report
    36516 launchpad Medium LibraryFileAlias needs a fmt:url
    36645 launchpad Medium Link prominently from distro release bugs pages to distribution bugs pages
    37896 launchpad-cscvs Medium cscvs sometimes split a CVS commit in multiple changesets
    38162 launchpad Medium People without preferred email addresses shouldn't be able to use the email interface
    39000 launchpad Medium Sanitize and document logins used in in pagetests
    39297 launchpad Medium Information about bug watch updating could be clearer
    39605 launchpad Medium Changed-by data for importance, milestone, etc.
    39633 launchpad Medium maintainer names of synced packages are not updated
    40096 launchpad Medium do not show architecture 'all' builds as i386
    41326 launchpad Medium Sorting should be done case-insensitively
    41691 launchpad Medium Launchpad does not honour Ubuntu original-maintainer policy - claims debian maintainer is maintainer of unchanged-in-ubuntu packages
    44197 launchpad Medium Strip leading and trailing whitespace from all single-line fields
    45224 launchpad Medium Import fascist should prevent urlparse and urlsplit from being imported from the standard urlparse module
    45371 launchpad Medium make good URL class in webapp, refactor urlparse etc. into it
    45491 launchpad Medium Need a way of converting a request to a BugTaskSearchParams and back
    45963 launchpad Medium ensure the bzr-launchpad integration plugin is tested
    46025 launchpad Medium Search based on date a bug was reported
    46294 launchpad Medium warn if dbschema with sortkey is used in orderBy
    46577 launchpad Medium Zope error logs contain far too much noise
    47036 launchpad Medium handle many-requests-from-one-IP denial of service attacks
    47353 launchpad Medium give-back-loop detection would be desireable
    47804 launchpad Medium "structure view/status_widget/hidden" produces elements with identical id=
    47833 launchpad Medium Distribution release package Bugs page usually doesn't list any bugs
    50108 launchpad Medium Not obvious how to remove a bug's duplicate marking
    50894 launchpad Medium Can't change the distribution for a distro package bug report
    51220 launchpad Medium Package pages say Failures: None when Not yet built
    51853 launchpad Medium zope.testbrowser doesn't resolve relative URLs properly
    52656 launchpad Medium Reports that bug contacts have been subscribed when they haven't
    52915 launchpad Medium Reassigning a private bug to a different product doesn't notify either the new product maintainer or security contact
    52960 launchpad Medium wrong "Not yet built" information
    53008 launchpad Medium Malone needs a "by most relevant" sort order
    54773 launchpad Medium Dry run on process-accepted isn't always dry
    55030 launchpad Medium Binary domination removes arch-all binaries too soon
    55421 launchpad Medium Consolidate code for processing Custom Format uploads
    55520 launchpad Medium Extend the package-driven approach to Domination & JudgeSupersed
    55521 launchpad Medium Benchmark DeathRow procedure
    55795 launchpad Medium +changelog includes misleading information related to package versions and authors
    56014 launchpad Medium An interaction should be available between pagetests calls
    56244 launchpad Medium Can't search for phrases in bug reports
    56644 launchpad Medium Remote bugs that are duplicates are shown as "Invalid"
    56650 launchpad Medium Restrictions on milestone editing should be dropped
    56710 launchpad Medium Malone bug statuses should be single words
    56845 launchpad Medium Bug listing sort order should allow sorting by In Progress first
    57488 launchpad Medium Soyuz scripts are too noisy
    57565 launchpad Medium Links to binary packages from versioned +source drop version
    58650 launchpad Medium branch puller should resync when source is reduced
    59193 launchpad Medium IDistroRelease should provide a method to retrieve architectures available to build
    60190 launchpad Medium Misleading email when uploads are UNAPPROVED
    60332 launchpad Medium Switching from simple to advanced search loses the search text
    61024 launchpad Medium +packagebugs could have better filtering.
    62387 launchpad Medium Modify the HTML code in Soyuz paget to be friendly for pagetest-helpers
    66836 launchpad Medium incorporate backport-source script
    66841 launchpad Medium Accompany bug listing with list of tags used in those bugs
    66842 launchpad Medium Let people have lists of favorite tags
    67888 launchpad Medium Unhelpful "fix the problems below" message when reporting a description-less bug
    68189 launchpad Medium execute_zcml_for_scripts should support different setup when run under tests
    69755 launchpad Medium Gina shouldn't use the maintainer for the sourcepackagerelease owner
    69919 launchpad Medium Bugs in non-existent product
    70010 launchpad Medium Resummarized bug report is mailed with old summary
    70709 launchpad Medium Can't search for bugs without a milestone set
    72981 launchpad Medium adding a task should not change the context
    74067 launchpad Medium Limit bug searches by package repository
    74444 launchpad Medium Remove partial commits from publish-distro
    75764 launchpad Medium Convert IBugTarget.findSimilar to return bugs instead
    76083 launchpad Medium Allow mass changing of bugs' tags
    76416 launchpad Medium Poor handling of a distribution being its own upstream for a package
    76322 launchpad Medium Should be possible to specify package in Launchpad advanced bug search
    76744 launchpad Medium Most frequently reported bugs list should not include rejected bugs
    78602 launchpad Medium Redirect /malone/bugs/$bugid to /bugs/$bugid
    79496 launchpad Medium Show recent commits across the project
    81002 launchpad Medium Changing sort order after advanced results loses search criteria
    82443 launchpad Medium Use a proxy when updating https bug watches
    82483 launchpad-cscvs Medium svn_oo.WorkingTree.update does not ignore svn:externals
    83736 launchpad Medium Advanced search form should include checkboxes for known tags
    84323 launchpad Medium debbugs URLs often aren't handy, making bug watches difficult
    86210 launchpad Medium branch name sort should be version-aware
    86402 launchpad Medium Give user better feedback than "NotBranchError", and suggestion for recovery.
    87012 launchpad Medium Opening a new distrorelease before releasing the previous one
    87176 launchpad Medium Broken implementation of  IDistroReleaseSourcePackageRelease
    87193 launchpad Medium Add view where bugs (and specs?) for a product are grouped by person
    87326 launchpad Medium Cannot rename a person with a PPA
    89938 launchpad Medium Very difficult to unsubscribe from a package
    90352 launchpad Medium Deleting an attachment should remove the LibaryFileAlias at the same time
    90809 launchpad Medium Launchpad should run with standard_conforming_strings=on in postgresql.conf
    91013 launchpad Medium Launchpad product names aren't consistent
    95419 launchpad Medium Record dependencies between bugs
    97338 launchpad Medium Retargeting bug to unknown project/package loses the comment
    98585 launchpad Medium No tag list/ coordination on bug edit form
    98639 launchpad Medium Bug watch URL's use global sequence number (per-bug sequence is desired)
    100083 launchpad Medium Bug closed for a distro, open for a distro release not shown in distro bug listing
    105105 launchpad Medium "Latest bugs reported" on project page misattributes bug reports
    105401 launchpad Medium need tests to make enumerations in bug-export.rnc schema match the rest of launchpad
    106084 launchpad Medium Missing refactoring on NascentUpload-Cataclysm
    107841 launchpad Medium soyuz should manage and present 'views' of the archive
    108078 launchpad Medium Search for bugs I've provided a patch for
    113083 launchpad Medium Pagetests cannot access external resources
    113262 launchpad Medium Inconsistency in package naming between e-mail commands and e-mail notifications
    113993 launchpad Medium Librarian files uploaded with addFile() can not be read from the librarian til the transaction is committed
    114034 launchpad-cscvs Medium abiword import fails with UnicodeDecodeError
    114705 launchpad Medium Security vulnerability checkbox too easy to hit
    115078 launchpad Medium Broken link in /people/me/+packages
    115322 launchpad Medium Need better protection against offensive comments and attachments from a user
    115930 launchpad Medium XMLRPC request body should be logged in OOPS reports
    117166 launchpad Medium Soyuz tests should use standard LP logger
    117557 launchpad Medium Nascent Upload code doesn't check properly for bad distroseries
    118671 launchpad Medium Changelog-Close feature tries to close already-closed bugs.
    119208 launchpad Medium fmt:link should work for all linkable objects
    119301 launchpad-cscvs Medium log without updating the catalog
    119780 launchpad Medium bug comment full text search is disabled - GIN indices in pg 8.2 do not support table scans
    120571 launchpad Medium Sanitizing exceptions raised in the Builder API
    121569 launchpad-cscvs Medium svn import sometimes thinks that changes on trunk aren't on its branch
    121712 loggerhead Medium should show exact changes in diff output
    122142 launchpad Medium People who can change a project's bug reports get mailed about every change
    122150 launchpad Medium changelog closing, add comment to the bug when there is no task to close
    122433 launchpad Medium 'Bug contacts' box doesn't help user become a bug contact
    123880 launchpad Medium Codebrowse needs a custom 502 error page
    123899 launchpad Medium "Also affects: Distribution" has URL field, but "Also affects: Upstream" doesn't
    125545 launchpad Medium Language variants should know their parent language
    125637 launchpad Medium Replace MockLoggers in tests with zope handlers
    125994 launchpad Medium Privileges required for release nomination approval/declination are relaxed to those of the lowest involved component
    126516 launchpad Medium would like limited access control for status field changes
    126593 launchpad Medium Testing of external bug trackers is not extensive enough
    126684 launchpad Medium Style sheet is overly complex
    126758 launchpad Medium Allow mass changes of bug visibility
    127055 launchpad Medium Filtering on bug assignee A does not work in bug list of bugs related to team B
    128113 launchpad Medium html page title for searches is always "Bugs in Ubuntu"
    129692 launchpad Medium Launchpad should accept encrypted e-mail
    130276 launchpad Medium Packages listed as "Not yet built" when they have been built
    131623 launchpad Medium bug reporting form fails to recognize package versions
    132334 launchpad Medium Attempts to contact external hosts should be logged
    133127 launchpad Medium Soyuz needs a global constants file
    133701 launchpad Medium Unhelpful "invalid value" error when assigning a bug task to a non-existent person.
    133897 launchpad Medium Unhelpful error when reporting bug with package in Nexenta
    134012 launchpad Medium script monitor needs a database user
    135486 launchpad Medium we don't have codebrowse usage statistics
    135905 launchpad Medium ExternalBugTracker tests need to be refactored
    136570 launchpad Medium bug mail explaining cause of message has an inaccessible link when the the master is private and the subscription is is via duplicates
    137448 launchpad Medium New UI is confusing and counter inuitive for changing affected package
    137535 launchpad Medium Soyuz should store package uploader and approval details
    138592 launchpad Medium Bug notifications have personal To: header but aren't personal
    139444 launchpad Medium It's unclear why a PPA upload hasn't appeared
    144332 launchpad Medium there are two launchpad code faqs
    98396 launchpad Medium testbrowser resolves relative URLs incorrectly
    145849 launchpad Medium Uploads with unrecognized keys should be publically logged
    147407 launchpad Medium Junk sounds too harsh
    148271 launchpad Medium Downloaded tar file produces errors/warnings when extracting
    148595 launchpad Medium Indicate in buglists when a bug has one or more bugtasks that are fixed in other contexts
    148716 launchpad Medium Add doctest documenting and enforcing the policy for name changes
    149594 launchpad Medium raw_sendmail cannot be used with LaunchpadZopelessLayer
    150756 launchpad Medium <fucked up python>
    151950 launchpad Medium the branch listings should be searchable
    152880 launchpad Medium no select all packages checkbox at the top of https://edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/gutsy/+queue
    153707 launchpad Medium Move changelog linkification to FormattersAPI
    155221 launchpad Medium Ubuntu bug contacts notified via email about other distributions
    155690 launchpad Medium "Also affects distribution" asks for distribution when it's guessable from the URL
    155838 launchpad Medium Indicate a duplicate bugwatch after editing it
    157358 launchpad Medium Subscribe to all branches for a project
    158402 launchpad Medium there needs to be a way for a buildd admin to upload a new chroot tarball
    158692 launchpad Medium Import a bug from debbugs
    160439 launchpad-buildd Medium Some builds fail when they should depwait
    163233 launchpad Medium Refactor pagetests translations/xx-pomsgset-translate.txt pagetest and translationgroups/60-translation-suggestions.txt
    163244 launchpad Medium CVE list needs some triaging features
    164203 launchpad Medium Script logging infrastructure is redundant with python logging module
    164530 launchpad Medium Translation import queue showing broken links
    164790 launchpad Medium Launchpad should run a Bazaar server and advertise bzr:// URLs.
    172618 launchpad Medium Some soyuz pages don't degrade their javascript gracefully.
    173006 launchpad Medium Build failure emails could link to the source package release
    173018 launchpad Medium Soyuz refuses to let you cancel a build
    173976 launchpad Medium resolved_upstream link says there are "no open bugs"
    174404 launchpad Medium Provide CSV export for bug listings.
    174794 launchpad Medium Uploading file with Internet Explorer uses full path name
    175978 launchpad Medium HWDB: Define a list of allowed units for the <answer> tag in submissionn data
    177470 launchpad Medium branch page should show if branch is dev focus of a series
    181331 launchpad Medium Provide statistics on access to hosted branches
    181401 launchpad Medium push to lp:project or lp:project/series should to set the development focus and/or create the series
    181472 launchpad Medium Unused code for rendering tracebacks as plain text
    184349 launchpad Medium Bugtracker pages should include information about the amount of	support Launchpad offers for them
    184359 launchpad Medium Deleting packages shouldn't be a page separate from the package listing
    187033 oops-tools Medium Use color codes for oops reports
    187619 launchpad Medium Upstream tracking from Debian BTS undocumented
    187655 launchpad Medium Warn if import translates to plural forms higher than nplurals
    188020 launchpad Medium upstream bug report's total line misrenders native tasks
    188035 launchpad Medium Probe unknown and ambiguous external bug trackers for their type
    189108 launchpad Medium ability to export all bug data for a project
    189255 launchpad Medium It is possible to create duplicate bug watches by editing existing	watches
    189751 launchpad Medium Moving bug to non-published package produces "u'Package..." error
    190116 launchpad Medium decouple branch naming from branch access control
    190265 launchpad Medium xliff support
    191159 launchpad Medium search for "locale" finds bugs containing only "local"
    191517 launchpad Medium Person's translations page points to hidden pofiles
    191593 launchpad Medium webapp/menu.py needs refactoring.
    191809 launchpad Medium A DistributionSourcePackage needs a bug supervisor role to control permissions
    192076 launchpad Medium component of new binary packages should default to source component
    193607 launchpad Medium Launchpad should email branch owners when a mirror fails
    193845 launchpad Medium "Sort by importance" sorts "Unknown" (from external bug trackers) on top
    194442 launchpad Medium editlanguages language list unusably small
    196595 launchpad Medium Remove handling of translations for restricted pocket
    196777 launchpad Medium Typing a wrong value into a branch field gives unhelpful error message
    197891 launchpad Medium Offer version control for translation changes
    199581 launchpad Medium sourceforge bug watches don't show resolution
    200890 launchpad Medium Please don't list "Resolved Invalid" upstream bugs on field.status_upstream=resolved_upstream
    201282 launchpad Medium Add a feed for new code import branches
    202032 launchpad Medium Code browsing should have same look and navigation as rest of Launchpad
    203260 launchpad Medium Ability to hide 'Code' tab, or replace with alternate information
    204141 launchpad Medium Retrying build shouldn't be a separate page
    204424 launchpad Medium Hidden assignee for targeted bugs still shows up elsewhere
    206496 launchpad Medium Setting to include descriptions in bugmail should be on +editemails, not +edit
    206739 launchpad Medium Changed messages are skipped when reverting changes and saving
    209278 launchpad Medium Any team should be able to be a translation group
    210265 launchpad Medium Get rid of accumulated named resource operations
    210689 launchpad Medium It should be possible to allocate more than one branch to a release series
    210821 launchpad Medium Invalid project appearing in tracker list
    214131 launchpad Medium Support conditional GET on collections
    214612 launchpad Medium Provide pdiffs for apt-get update
    219016 launchpad Medium Show series branches in listings
    223602 launchpad Medium Bug status transition records for old changes
    223964 launchpad Medium send-bug-notifications.py needs to be parallelised or made more efficient
    224181 launchpad Medium Support other signature methods in OAuth requests
    225256 launchpad Medium Codebrowse can lose its pidfile if restarted too quickly
    226917 launchpad Medium facet should come from the layer, not __launchpad_facetname__
    227690 launchpad Medium Distroseries +queue page needs a "select all" button.
    228574 launchpad Medium checkwatches should skip Email Address bug trackers.
    229493 launchpad Medium Revise page tests in xx-build-record
    230654 launchpad Medium Missing copyright warning in source uploads should be clearer
    230686 launchpad Medium Combining search and filtering on +translate pages
    232158 launchpad Medium process-upload should reject broken custom upload blobs
    232374 launchpad Medium test suite doesn't emit deprecation warnings
    234242 launchpad Medium Deal with msgmerge conflict markers
    235162 launchpad Medium Search results don't show search text clearly
    235168 launchpad Medium Database user fiera needs access to table GPGKeys
    235497 launchpad Medium Add http proxy settings to the config file.
    235937 launchpad Medium need to be able to kill a running import
    236925 launchpad Medium Make Distribution.currentseries an explicit DB column
    237379 launchpad Medium search string is lost if there are errors during submision
    237537 launchpad Medium have a 'related event' view for a machine and an import
    238252 launchpad Medium indicate when canonical upstream source is not maintained in lp when merge is proposed
    240189 launchpad Medium Translation permission menu has epic caption (should be radio buttons)
    240510 loggerhead Medium Files view should show author making the change
    240965 launchpad Medium publisher doesn't deal with pockets becoming empty
    241646 launchpad-buildd Medium Downloading files from librarian should be asynchronous
    241692 launchpad Medium Participating in code review discussion should subscribe to that discussion
    242466 loggerhead Medium Log view should show sub-revisions
    242585 launchpad Medium Domination procedure jumps into the future to request removal
    243640 oops-tools Medium oops summaries should have a section displaying the top ten slowest queries
    244455 launchpad Medium Can't search for merges from a particular period
    244555 oops-tools Medium oops summaries should have a easy link to file a bug in Launchpad
    244667 launchpad Medium bugzilla.ubuntu.com bug watches are misleading and deletable
    244891 launchpad Medium Users can create a merge proposal that they cannot delete
    245153 launchpad Medium "Code" tab is inconsistent with other tabs in project series page
    245587 launchpad Medium Content in /@@/ should be referenced including the file extension, and served from one domain only
    245971 launchpad Medium Lines aren't wrapped in merge proposal notifications
    246114 launchpad Medium warnings in the puller worker should lead to tracebacks
    246782 launchpad Medium "Import for this project page"
    246803 launchpad Medium New import page should provide help on choosing right URLs for branches.
    246979 launchpad Medium TooMuchTimeSkew errors in checkwatches should have their own BugWatchErrorType
    247456 launchpad Medium changelog listing are incomplete and/or undiscoverable
    247602 launchpad Medium copy-package.py's -c option does not work
    247672 launchpad Medium Linked blueprints and bugs UI is confusing
    248901 loggerhead Medium loggerhead should be cache friendly (send etags)
    249021 launchpad Medium Branch +merges page shows reviews newest-first, should be oldest-first
    249350 launchpad Medium Wrong number of errors shown in the error message
    249434 launchpad Medium Can't nominate a bug for an Ubuntu release when in a non-Ubuntu context
    249471 launchpad Medium Reporting a bug with an attachment produces two info alerts
    249532 launchpad Medium Bug report says "You are not the assignee nor the maintainer", when you are or that's not relevant
    249574 launchpad Medium doing an import from a tarball of a repository is way too hard
    249922 launchpad Medium Error when no branch for a series is less than helpful
    250160 launchpad Medium Repository format should explain what version of bzr is needed
    250406 launchpad Medium Scannner log should include bzr log
    251501 launchpad Medium don't add the full text of the bug description to the mail when the mail already sends the full text
    252809 launchpad Medium logScanFailure in the scanner can raise
    252825 launchpad Medium Duplicate bugs should have most action links removed
    253119 launchpad Medium PPA packages do not show a changelog in update-manager
    253127 launchpad Medium full-remirror-request
    254132 launchpad Medium Link to unprivate a bug too subtle
    252020 launchpad-cscvs Medium svn import fails when raising UnknownSpecialFileType
    254567 launchpad Medium bzr register-branch does not let me set the status
    254789 launchpad Medium application authorization levels incomplete
    255546 launchpad Medium Throttle puller bandwidth by destination host
    255548 launchpad Medium Throttle import bandwidth by destination host
    255830 launchpad Medium Do not add users to the translation credits unless their suggestions have been accepted
    256011 launchpad Medium Search on translate pages finds hidden suggestions as well
    256050 launchpad-cscvs Medium trouble with mixed-EOL files with svn:eol-style=native
    257219 launchpad Medium should abort currently building builds of superseded packages
    257341 launchpad Medium Need a test helper for traversed objects and launchbag
    257485 launchpad Medium Can't deselect file controls
    257573 launchpad Medium BugzillaLPPlugin.getExternalBugTrackerToUse() can't cope with non-XML-RPC errors
    258189 launchpad Medium Easily report a bug from a string
    258596 launchpad Medium Launchpad cannot pull status from gna.org bugtracker
    258921 launchpad Medium Launchpad should treat SourceForge and GForge URLs differently when creating bug watches
    259375 launchpad Medium Closed bug tasks linked to bug watches don't have a date_closed set
    260336 launchpad Medium Long location lines in Internet Explorer doesn't automatically break making the horizontal scrolling bar to appear.
    260476 launchpad Medium need mockup of copy packages
    260677 launchpad Medium Include date with milestones on advanced search page
    262040 launchpad Medium Bogus timestamps on some unbatched bugmail
    262448 launchpad Medium need to know which hosts connect to xmlrpc.lp.internal
    262698 launchpad Medium Registering remote branch requires both URL and "Name"
    263314 launchpad Medium delete vs search in +delete-packages (ppa)
    264047 launchpad Medium Launchpad tour doesn't ask for feedback
    264100 launchpadlib Medium each object should exist only once for a particular "connection"
    264101 launchpad Medium Translation gets "stuck" in wrong format
    264121 launchpad Medium The "Upload new translation resources" page is written confusingly
    264188 launchpad Medium When it says that a package doesn't exist in Ubuntu it clears the text box
    264346 launchpad Medium Dangerous singleton in translation importers
    264730 launchpad Medium Branch and repository formats on branch pages need explanation
    267693 launchpad Medium Comments imported from a remote bug tracker should be committed before we try to push comments
    267792 lazr.restful Medium WADL file should specify templated URIs to resources of various types
    268337 launchpad Medium Upstream bug report should be exposed through the Launchpad API
    268924 launchpad Medium code-import-worker leaves stale svn processes
    269386 launchpad Medium BugzillaLPPlugin.fetchComments() passes incorrect parameters to the remote API
    270076 launchpad Medium Translate paths back to virtual paths when handling errors in vfs transports
    270096 launchpadlib Medium launchpadlib methods do not support positional parameters
    270393 launchpadlib Medium Credentials: Please provide information about users service_root and/or access level
    270463 launchpad Medium Replication package on standard Python path
    270900 launchpadlib Medium HostedFiles: calling non existing methods raises ValueError instead of AttributeError
    271261 launchpad Medium <wbr> tags in bug text cause weird text-selection behaviour
    271615 launchpad Medium Initial bug filing included attachment - got two mails
    271675 launchpad Medium Listing a person's related bugs is causing soft time outs
    271711 launchpad Medium Not obvious that you can search by bug number
    273058 launchpad Medium "Changes" email repeat the distro and series in all messages
    273192 launchpad Medium unsubscribe link on package page
    273216 launchpad Medium The cron script rosetta-approve-imports.py should perform locking.
    274416 launchpad Medium launchpad api: searchTasks does not allow to search for 'Nobody' as assignee
    274795 launchpad Medium Tour slides should link to real examples
    276079 launchpad Medium API top-level collections need a marker interface
    276768 loggerhead Medium Long revision comment does not wrap
    277000 launchpad Medium valid voter should be moved into the database class
    277352 launchpad Medium should be easier to search for closed bugs
    277354 launchpad Medium ppa apache index should link back to launchpad
    280502 launchpad Medium Automatically mark the first registered branch as the development focus
    281060 launchpad Medium Should use a dict mapping instead of endless if/elif/else statements in BranchMergeProposals
    281165 launchpad Medium Make obsolete messages visible
    281228 launchpad Medium per-package import queue pages don't show position in global import queue
    281493 launchpad Medium Imported branch says "This branch has not been imported yet"
    281729 launchpad Medium Cricket should report the daily count of XXX in the Launchpad tree
    282979 launchpad Medium Hosted and mirrored branches should be more visually distinct
    283067 launchpad Medium Multiple matching TranslationMessages
    283112 launchpad Medium View +pots presents link to its +edit view to all users
    283293 launchpad Medium Make a UI for the cancellation/creation of builds in (copy) archives
    283433 launchpad Medium there should be an easy way for privileged people to see a branch id
    283791 launchpad Medium Entering "Search bug with ID or keywords" requires click on border
    284141 launchpad Medium PPA upload permissions should be decoupled from its team membership.
    285207 launchpad Medium Pooling of buildds between distro and PPA
    286705 launchpad Medium launchpad proposes packages while reporting a bug in ubuntu but then complains that there are no such packages
    288645 launchpad Medium "Register a branch" on hosted branches is confusing
    289266 launchpad Medium Duplicates portlet makes it hard to unsubscribe
    289445 launchpad Medium language export should cope with librarian failure
    289557 launchpad Medium Comments on merge proposals can break order
    291512 launchpad Medium update-pkgcache should consider pending publications
    293680 launchpad Medium Non-team member cannot upload PO file even if they can submit suggestions
    294270 launchpad Medium "Also affects project" not obvious for upstream bug links
    294661 launchpad Medium Should be possible to create upstream bug watches when filing a bug.
    295626 launchpad Medium +related-software page lists maintained packages for external distro, not Ubuntu
    296680 launchpad Medium Imported comment from Trac mangles hyperlink
    296789 launchpad Medium Importing comments from a remote bug tracker creates a new "Launchpad" Person for each bug tracker
    296964 launchpad Medium Component and section selections are not exposed in the UI
    296971 launchpad Medium New source uploads are hard coded to component universe
    296977 launchpad Medium IDistribution.getArchiveByComponent(), IBuildQueue.score(), archvepublisher.HARDCODED_COMPONENT_ORDER are all hardcoded
    296986 launchpad Medium Form value "unchanged" is used by UI instead of the real value when accepting a package when override not specified.
    297238 launchpad Medium possible to change bug status / importance after it is converted to a question
    297280 launchpad Medium Person +translations page should be refactored
    297471 launchpad Medium Unable to configure upload notifications for PPAs
    297857 launchpad Medium link to reviews list should be more prominent
    297892 launchpad Medium Default project branch listing page hides branches
    297944 launchpad Medium Don't link to P3As on Person/+{related-software,ppa-packages}
    298284 launchpad Medium No headers suitable for filtering branch subscription emails for Gmail users
    298288 launchpad Medium Feature Request: PPA file display should allow sort by header
    298294 launchpad Medium PPA needs improved error msg when rejecting uploads from "too new" a distro name
    298319 launchpad Medium Branch revision notification should have a more informative From header
    298892 launchpad Medium Better statistics on personal branch listing
    299034 launchpad Medium Soyuz does not have a facility to manage sections
    299065 launchpad Medium Validation code for import approval form fails to check potemplate paths
    299197 launchpad-dev-moin-theme Medium no subscribe link on dev.launchpad.net wiki
    299282 launchpad Medium "You have been subscribed" email hides the reporter
    300551 launchpad Medium Codehosting VFS knows too much about which virtual paths are OK to remove
    300608 launchpad Medium Factor generic code out of import validation.
    300639 launchpad Medium Point project maintainers on how to set up documentation translation
    302153 launchpad Medium Allow team-wide private branch control
    302529 launchpad Medium Launchpad will try to update every bug watch on a bug tracker, even if the remote bug hasn't changed for years
    302575 launchpad Medium show the queue order for a group of buildds
    303414 launchpadlib Medium Collections returned by named operations don't act like other collections
    303687 launchpad Medium vcs-import of ironpython fails
    304489 launchpad Medium alioth.debian.org uses a url structure different to other forges (no /support/)
    305153 launchpad Medium Send download emails from "noreply" address
    305304 launchpad Medium Getting "Internal Server Error" when  reviewing branch files
    305556 launchpad Medium Run a link checker on generated API docs in the test suite
    306005 launchpad Medium Soyuz forgot about hppa for kde4bindings uploads
    306201 launchpad Medium GIN indexes don't support full scans, causing queries to abort
    306265 launchpad Medium Disallow the column value HWDriver.package_name=null
    307010 launchpad Medium Timeout when linking a branch to a bug
    307539 launchpad Medium Undeletable attachment should yield 405 error on deletion.
    307572 launchpad Medium ~Team bugs page searches only show bugs where the relation is the team rather than any members of the team
    313233 launchpadlib Medium add __contains__ to collections
    313709 launchpad Medium CPAN RT tracker doesn't seem to update
    314420 launchpad Medium send-bug-notifications.py will explode if the SMTP server refuses to send to a recipient
    314581 launchpad Medium All language downloads have the same name: launchpad-export.tar.gz
    315054 launchpad Medium Expire unused language pack tarballs
    316858 launchpad Medium Configurable number of versions in PPAs
    317258 launchpad Medium Warn users when trying to dupe a bug in a different project
    319247 launchpad-buildd Medium should have a sigterm handler
    319566 launchpad Medium Distribution series source package release page links to itself
    319602 launchpadlib Medium message when running xsltproc: "Unknown entry URL: build"
    320065 launchpad Medium distinguish different types of broken branches
    320096 launchpad Medium Refactor code to make use of make_plurals_sql_fragment
    320398 launchpad Medium Copy UI allows copying into Debian series in Ubuntu PPAs
    320564 launchpad Medium task.transitionToTarget() does not change the target of a task immediately
    320755 launchpad Medium Tabs don't work on bug watch page
    321523 launchpad Medium Behaviour with disabled templates inconsistent.
    321565 launchpad Medium Please flag very large packages on a PPA somehow
    321584 launchpad Medium Do not sort unknown dates to the top in list of builds (+builds)
    322130 launchpad Medium Convert IHasBugs.searchTask(order_by) to use a real enumeration
    322295 loggerhead Medium Having a simple link to download the last version of any file in the respository
    322560 launchpad Medium Cannot lookup CVEs by name
    323051 launchpad Medium Allow pending reviews to be deleted
    323534 launchpad Medium Some distribution Translations pages lack tabs and call themselves "unavailable"
    324387 launchpad Medium Support Redmine Bug Tracker for bug watches
    324831 launchpad Medium Distro-series should always display eg "Intrepid 8.10"
    325012 launchpad Medium ugly table for ubuntu-translators group
    325569 launchpad Medium Switch Person/Team translations pages to NavigationMenu
    330036 launchpad Medium Super-fast-imports and empty messages
    330386 launchpad Medium Signed PPA instructions need improvement
    330711 launchpad Medium Unhelpful error message on copy-and-rebuild: "same version already has published binaries in the destination archive"
    331098 lazr-js Medium Widgets should warn users when navigating away while still active
    331289 launchpad Medium sorting by number of untranslated strings does not sort usefully
    333244 launchpad Medium Link to searching bugs on gnome's bugzilla doesn't restrict search by product
    333250 launchpad Medium Can't easily find Launchpad bug reports linked to a particular external bug report
    333443 lazr-js Medium LAZR should sniff KHTML/Konqueror version numbers
    333491 launchpad Medium HWDB.package_names contains None
    333968 launchpad Medium update-remote-product.py should use OOPS reporting
    334408 launchpad Medium Builds listings should show "private build" instead of hiding them
    334573 launchpad Medium uploads of new source packages can't close bugs
    334726 launchpad Medium Bug #6495 refuses comments with useless general error
    335205 launchpad Medium Downloadable diffs should come with a nice filename
    335607 launchpad Medium SourceForge.getRemoteProduct() returns an ASCII string; Product.remote_product expects unicode
    335645 launchpad Medium Translation group page list wrong projects
    335913 launchpad Medium Availability of a package to provide a virtual package not noticed to clear depwait
    337397 launchpad Medium Inline editor is broken in IE7
    337725 launchpad Medium plural-forms parsing too strict
    338070 launchpad Medium Show name of linked branch in bug listings
    338318 launchpad Medium linux source package page is way too big
    339507 launchpad Medium translation page should show old translations
    339951 launchpad Medium Create a new PPA view that targets users
    340291 launchpad Medium merge proposal page doesn't make the state very prominent
    340354 launchpad Medium branch redirect points to internal id url
    340980 launchpad Medium Raise an Error for invalid bug tasks
    341220 launchpad Medium Display the list of official tags under the tags entry widget
    341973 launchpad Medium PPA build notifications go to entire team
    343388 launchpad Medium Codehosting server should do two-stage kill of child processes
    344103 launchpad Medium Clean up bug activity log since we started recording uninteresting changes
    344105 launchpad Medium PPA keys should include username, url or email address
    344807 launchpad Medium Contributors should list only those which have contributed directly through LP
    347143 launchpad Medium Distro translation group owners should be able to manage language packs
    347224 launchpad Medium mark as duplicate dialog has very small buttons (rather than text sized ones)
    347279 launchpad Medium Block overrides on architecture-independent binaries in a single architecture
    347755 launchpad Medium No UI for registering package branches
    347763 launchpad Medium Person branch listing page sorts package branches badly
    347804 launchpad Medium Can't correct ".po" template name: "There is already a file in the given path."
    348236 launchpad Medium IArchive.getPublishedSources() should take a superseded_since_date kwarg
    348963 launchpad Medium Many soyuz tests should not depend on librarian data
    350694 launchpad Medium Display interleaved diffs more prettily
    351520 launchpad Medium Refactor bug subscription change to use the IBugChange API
    351540 launchpad Medium Editing bug summary isn't immediately shown in activity
    351555 launchpad Medium Show collapsed description diff in comments activity log
    351611 launchpad Medium Editing an attachment does not cause activity to be recorded and notifications sent
    351620 launchpad Medium Use SHA256 in PPA repository indexes
    352000 lazr-js Medium "Mark as duplicate" javascript error is too hard to read
    352575 launchpad Medium change-override can't handle publications in partner archive
    352807 launchpad Medium Prevent registering branches mirrored from Launchpad
    352836 launchpadlib Medium samples directory contains mystifying code
    352944 launchpad Medium TranslationBranchApprover should not use 'walkdirs'
    354718 launchpad Medium marking a bug as duplicate should show you the bug title
    354806 launchpad Medium Marking-as-a-duplicate should be interleaved with comments
    357963 launchpad Medium Staging: Tell if something doesn't work like in the live version
    358279 launchpad Medium List all p3a archive tokens for owner
    358296 launchpad Medium IRevision and Revision do not match required and notNull.
    358318 launchpad Medium Import notifications should differentiate between user, soyuz and bazaar imports
    358823 lazr-js Medium Picker is very slow
    361101 launchpad Medium Add new activity items inline
    361103 launchpad Medium Make it possible to target a bug to a release inline
    361617 launchpad Medium The styling of activity log items linked to comments isn't consistent with those not linked to comments
    362068 launchpad Medium Make lp:~user/ubuntu/package/branch resolve to a branch on the current development focus
    362070 launchpad Medium Make lp:~user/ubuntu/+dev/package/branch resolve to a branch on the development focus
    362309 launchpad Medium Attach the event handler to the inline tags editor trigger as soon as possible
    362957 launchpad Medium Ridiculous unicode transliteration on -changes announce list From: header
    363995 launchpad Medium Please add X-Launchpad-Duplicate header to bug mails
    364208 launchpad Medium Karma for Bug Fixes caused by Package Uploads
    365086 launchpad-news-wordpress-theme Medium blog.launchpad.net doesn't have feed metadata
    365127 launchpad Medium Place "Template details" from portlet onto the main page of the POTemplate page
    365378 launchpad Medium testbrowser's raiseHttpErrors property doesn't work
    365387 launchpad Medium In read-only mode, the warning is sometimes displayed multiple times.
    365443 launchpad Medium Need a better 'downtime details' page for our users
    365812 launchpad Medium lazr-sam.css should be placed under lazr/build/assets/ along with required image files
    365812 lazr-js Medium lazr-sam.css should be placed under lazr/build/assets/ along with required image files
    367031 launchpad Medium PPAs should optionally mimic pockets and components support from the Primary archives.
    367532 launchpad Medium If the Javascript for one Launchpad app gets broken, all apps' Javascript gets broken
    367533 launchpad Medium Collapsible fieldsets don't degrade gracefully when Javascript isn't available
    367836 launchpad Medium Overview page for translation templates needs ui fixes.
    367996 launchpad Medium Language pack request form should just be a button.
    368312 launchpad Medium Hide broken branches on default listings
    368357 launchpad Medium JobRunner should log the oops id
    369112 launchpad Medium API export of IDistroSeries.getBuildRecords() should optionally filter on active source publications
    369293 lazr.restful Medium API named operations that modify an object should return the modified object
    369752 launchpad Medium Don't allow branch type to be selected on branch add form
    369771 launchpad Medium Change HWDriver.package_name=null to HWDriver.package_name=''
    369773 launchpad Medium add a database constraint disallowing HWDriver.package_name=null
    370011 launchpad Medium how about a filter option to the language overview page for a project
    370177 launchpad Medium show that a new branch has been pushed as soon as we know
    370357 oops-tools Medium oops.py enhancements
    370767 launchpad Medium Trac bug watch URL matching isn't strict enough
    371484 launchpad Medium branch puller should be a branch job
    372591 launchpad Medium Branch vocabulary and search needs thought and cleaning up
    372643 launchpad Medium Import queue error display: IE7 makes it all one line
    369293 lazr.restfulclient Medium API named operations that modify an object should return the modified object
    373247 launchpad Medium Last change on a branch is completely off
    374395 launchpad Medium New PPAs can be published unsigned
    375217 launchpad Medium can't tell if I am subscribed [indirectly] to a branch
    375267 launchpad Medium appears ppa can go over quota with a duplicate orig.tar.gz
    375331 launchpad Medium Some extra filebug options don't show up for projects not having a bug supervisor
    375654 launchpad Medium Added/removed binary files on merge proposal diffs ain't pretty
    376072 launchpad Medium Need a way to convert a private PPA to a public PPA
    376295 launchpad Medium Source package branch listing gets branch counts inefficiently
    376385 launchpad Medium if an equivalent merge proposal exists, give me a link to it
    376586 loggerhead Medium IndexError: in annotate_ui.py
    376768 launchpad Medium changes to branches up for review should be sent to reviewers
    376851 launchpad Medium Propose for merging link is not shown in limited circumstances
    376962 launchpad Medium Obsolete scripts in database/schema contain bad imports
    379726 launchpad Medium Package copy backend doesn't respect the PPA quota
    381305 launchpad Medium Atom feed should only give information on the change to the bug
    382196 launchpad Medium display native language name
    382561 launchpad Medium code review page breaks copy & paste
    382659 launchpad Medium Scratch pofile from POFileTranslator
    383099 launchpad Medium Detect if POT base language is English or not
    383291 launchpad Medium Don't upload un-approvable PO files from bzr
    383292 launchpad Medium Clear TranslationImportQueueEntry.error_output on new upload
    384513 launchpad Medium BugTracker.getBugFilingAndSearchLinks() doesn't handle nonsensical remote_product values properly.
    384705 launchpad Medium Alternate language does not show up for anonymous users
    384844 launchpad Medium It isn't clear that project group translation permissions can take over subproject permissions
    385078 launchpad Medium Add an ExternalBugTracker for Google Code
    385503 launchpad Medium PPA web UI doesn't show who copied
    386241 launchpad Medium buildbot doesn't use sourcedeps.conf to pull sourcecode branches
    386690 launchpad Medium Indicate in PPA package listing when binaries are expired
    389575 launchpad Medium please add a column to display tags on +bugs
    390443 launchpad Medium Record memory usage information when branch puller exceeds memory limits
    390851 launchpad Medium IPackageUpload implementation would be much nicer if it doesn't use @cachedproperty
    390899 launchpad Medium subject of merge@code.l.n mails is discarded
    391033 launchpad Medium DB unfriendly implementation of RevisionAuthor email linker
    391436 launchpad Medium Changing a branch status before it's scanned causes it to get reset
    391966 launchpad Medium Auto-approval for non-visible languages
    392147 launchpad Medium Re-entering a rejected suggestion dismisses it silently
    392432 launchpad Medium Please expose bug tags (even if read-only) in bug_task
    393328 launchpad Medium When I 'Request another review', no default reviewer is provided.
    393374 launchpad Medium ExistingPOFileInDatabase caches other POFiles' diverged messages
    393619 loggerhead Medium serve-branches should be daemonizable and replace start-loggerhead in setup
    393922 launchpad Medium Links to +edit and +appoint on a translation group are always visible
    394886 launchpad Medium Add support for bug watches against bitbucket bug trackers
    394923 launchpad Medium <fucked up python>
    396774 lazr-js Medium Inline editor forces a line break
    396782 loggerhead Medium wdiff output plugin would be really nice for larger texts
    397120 launchpad Medium Unable to remove attachment after specified during bug report creation
    397165 launchpad Medium Upload queue changes should be more restricted
    397222 launchpad Medium "packages copied" messages implies nonexistent architectures were copied
    397251 launchpad Medium PackageBranchTarget.getBugtask returns the default bugtask
    397444 launchpad Medium Resubmitting reviews via email
    397676 launchpad Medium tags for reviews
    397915 launchpad Medium Refactor bugtask-index.js to use CONSTANTS for string literals
    399118 launchpad Medium TwistedLayer/SIGCHLD handler confusion
    399233 lazr-js Medium Arrow keys don't navigate through ChoiceEdit/ChoiceList options
    399305 launchpad Medium Output TextLineEditorWidget configuration as JSON
    399358 launchpad Medium extra-options setting importance to Critical fails to actually set the bug importance
    400289 launchpad Medium Suggestions dismissal JavaScript needs better testing
    400337 launchpad Medium DistroSeries:+queue page needs redesign
    400452 launchpad Medium JobRunner should log the oopsid when it reports an oops
    400560 launchpad Medium Distinguish disabled templates in template listing
    401243 launchpad Medium when searching bugs mouseover should display the complete bug summary in a tooltip
    401412 launchpad Medium error annotating large file
    401532 launchpad Medium BranchFeedBase needs cleanup
    401552 lazr-js Medium Inline editor has excessive padding
    401598 launchpad Medium More VPOExport cleanup
    401609 launchpad Medium BugTracker pages should show useful statistics
    401620 launchpad Medium Remove POTMsgSet.sequence from db schema.
    401632 launchpad Medium Remove [I]POTMsgSet.potemplate
    401633 launchpad Medium Remove POTMsgSet.potemplate from db schema.
    401639 launchpad Medium Remove [I]TranslationMessage.pofile
    401640 launchpad Medium Remove TranslationMessage.pofile from db schema.
    401658 launchpad Medium Subscribe/Unsubscribe icons have three different alignments
    402686 launchpad Medium The bug importer can't handle non-integers in bug IDs
    402983 launchpad Medium incomplete -> triaged does not remove 'this bug will expire' text
    403443 launchpad Medium bug watch should notify when a patch is attached to an upstream bug
    403857 launchpad Medium bzr subdirectory export fails on launchpad
    404315 launchpad Medium Commits attributed to the wrong user
    404921 launchpad Medium Weirdness with "bzr send" and remote branch
    405024 loggerhead Medium elipsized text is weird
    405111 launchpad Medium Failure to deserialize merge directive causes creation of "empty" stacked branch.
    405214 launchpad Medium BranchExists constructor logic is wrong
    405295 launchpad Medium CVS code import fails with cscvs.cmds.totla.ValidationFailed: directories differ
    405313 launchpad Medium Code review should permit attachments via web.
    405730 launchpad Medium 404s trigger sleep
    405755 launchpad Medium Fail tests on missing license text
    405805 launchpad Medium Upload processing may reach a transaction deadlock when closing bugs
    406058 launchpad Medium branch pages should have (a link to) their merge diff
    406125 launchpad Medium codeimportresult.log_excerpt is not necessarily the end of the log
    406535 launchpad Medium IVPOExport is really ITranslationMessageData
    406540 launchpad Medium IVPOTExport is really ITranslationMessageData
    406772 launchpad Medium Local suggestions rendering screwed up with sharing
    407234 launchpad Medium launchpad should support post-commit actions via webhooks
    407304 launchpad Medium Codehosting: make it easier to find diffs
    407684 launchpad Medium Launchpad by mistake marks branches as merged
    408318 launchpad Medium DBLoopTuner does not abort if abort_time reached while blocking for lag or long transactions
    408491 launchpad Medium Javascript actions error handling needs work
    409288 launchpad Medium "No, I need to report a new bug" hides or loses input
    409481 launchpad Medium Adding bug comments is slower than ideal
    374966 launchpad Medium English as a separate language?
    409519 launchpad Medium partner overrides and cache shouldn't be in ftproot
    409811 launchpad Medium series.getPackageUploads(): Add a flag for "current versions only"
    409898 launchpad Medium Cannot create a private Launchpad branch
    410331 launchpad Medium PPA: should default to sensible/good name (or give example)
    410893 launchpad Medium PPA Buildd emails are missing a rationale message
    411398 launchpad Medium Export of selected files should select the "Selected files" option when marking files in the checkbox
    412541 launchpad Medium FormOverlay should be able to load its form contents from a URL
    413421 launchpad Medium inconsistent use of terms 'reviews', 'proposals', 'merge proposals', 'merges' etc
    414980 launchpad Medium It is possible to create empty diffs with the new inline description editing
    414982 launchpad Medium Long milestone names break the bugtask table
    415439 launchpad Medium Distro source package code pages should include more features of project code pages
    415504 launchpad Medium Should document how to resubmit a review
    416127 launchpad Medium trailing whitespace on git url can cause import failures
    416612 launchpad Medium support displaying arbitrary list of bugs
    416737 launchpad Medium +register-merge should suggest series branches
    417156 launchpad Medium Call to requestMirror on XML-RPC server can time out
    417539 launchpad Medium To add a comment to a bug with many comments, I must wait for all of them to load
    418490 launchpad Medium Launchpad Translators and Ubuntu Translators should be celebrities
    418493 launchpad Medium In TranslationGroup.top_projects prefer projects by the amount of translations karma they hold
    418554 launchpad Medium get buildbot (or some other process) to send a mail when it sees a [testfix] commit
    419221 launchpad Medium +reassign for merge proposals should let you edit the review type
    419317 launchpad Medium non-virtual builders that timeout should not result in rescued builds
    419318 launchpad Medium we need a way to mark a build record as superseded
    419408 launchpad Medium Buildbot: over time, buildbot creates zombie processes
    419687 launchpad Medium Buildbot should be public
    419690 launchpad Medium Too long to get set up with Launchpad development
    419849 lazr.restfulclient Medium Doesn't declare dependency on pkg_resources
    419941 launchpad Medium Bug watches not linked to a BugTask are hard to find on bug pages
    421665 launchpad Medium No way of navigating to source package branch listing from distribution source package branch listing
    421702 launchpad Medium Archive uploader has duplicated tests
    425490 launchpad Medium no documentation or help on conjoined bug tasks
    426030 launchpad Medium interleaved status changes imply the wrong task was changed
    427051 launchpad Medium Copy archives show their owner too prominently
    427577 launchpad Medium  Launchpad Librarian creates logfiles with overly restrictive permissions
    427636 launchpad Medium show tags next to the summary in bug lists
    429211 launchpad Medium Make it easier to merge partial POs - add commented out content type declaration
    429222 launchpad Medium "Translations/YourProject/PartialPOExport" help guide - suggest using the --no-fuzzy-matching option for merges
    430626 launchpad Medium Titles of Code pages for packages are all the same
    433295 launchpad Medium 'branches in other series' doesn't include sid or ubuntu series
    433296 launchpad Medium not found error in containing namespace for package branches
    434311 lazr.restfulclient Medium Please raise CredentialsFileError when file doesn't exist at load() in Credentials class
    435037 launchpad Medium https://bazaar.launchpad.net/ is 404
    435636 launchpad Medium New builder page runs official and PPA buildds toghether
    435783 launchpad Medium Branch rewrite map should switch to master db when lag gets too high
    436663 launchpad Medium Move bug link on merge proposal page above the reviewer block
    436794 launchpad Medium Preview diff generation can die with unicode filenames
    436906 launchpad Medium Linking a branch to a bug it's already linked to causes hang.
    437215 launchpad Medium Copy/Delete packages undiscoverably hidden behind "View package details"
    438460 launchpad Medium Rebuild source no longer listed on builder page
    439470 launchpad Medium Cannot attach currently-unknown CVEs via linkCVE()
    444854 launchpad Medium API for getting a branch's merge proposals is confusing
    445727 launchpad Medium incorrectly spelt source package gives unhelpful error
    446050 launchpad Medium My active reviews page should show merge proposals I'm working on
    447229 loggerhead Medium Checking out branches from a shared repo results in 'No repository present' error
    447609 loggerhead Medium Add FastCGI support
    456395 launchpad Medium Unused preview diffs are not garbage-collected
    456418 launchpad Medium merge proposal status info should reflect status of prerequisite branch
    459109 loggerhead Medium Manual pages need to be updated
    461321 launchpad Medium Adding a comment to a merge proposal fails on 'createComment'
    464256 launchpad Medium Don't allow db usernames to contain -
    469902 launchpad Medium Adding an attachment via the "attachments" panel on the right loses unsaved comment
    473580 launchpad Medium Sends reject emails to Changed-By address when signed + uploaded to a third-party PPA
    479348 launchpad Medium Form overlay for translation group maintainer
    480986 lazr-js Medium On Chrome, <Esc> doesn't dismiss the overlay widget
    484033 launchpad Medium initZopeless should die
    485625 launchpad Medium mail out interdiffs when updating review diffs
    485932 launchpad Medium should stack foreign branch imports
    486163 launchpad Medium Branch listing doesn't show who maintains each branch
    486753 launchpad Medium link to copy branch URLs to clipboard
    486989 launchpad Medium no link to active merges on project group branches home page
    487897 launchpad-cscvs Medium VCS import from audacity CVS failed with invalid value for commit message
    488537 launchpad Medium review list page headings are unclear and undocumented
    488742 launchpad Medium Trim white space from code import URLs
    489008 launchpad Medium meaning of "review type" is unclear/undocumented
    490198 launchpad Medium Launchpad should support status imports from the Python setuptools bugtracker
    490551 launchpad Medium summarize review status in review mails.
    490670 launchpad Medium code review prerequisites should be more prominent and detailed
    491297 launchpad Medium Async subscriber portlet means more API calls from subscriber.js
    493506 launchpadlib Medium Document allow_access_levels in Launchpad.get_token_and_login() and .login_with()
    493858 launchpad Medium BranchMergeProposal.getUnlandedSourceBranchRevisions is untested code
    493888 launchpad Medium Requesting a review from an existing reviewer should make their review pending
    494726 launchpad Medium Merge proposal doesn't show that branch is out of date due to errors
    496041 launchpad Medium link a branch dialog should show related branches first
    496056 launchpad Medium Dependent branch list is empty
    496550 launchpad Medium Remove status updates from comment section
    497072 launchpad Medium Ampoule job runner should not run in launchpad environment
    497279 launchpad Medium DBLoopTuner should WARN if blocked for too long
    498063 launchpad Medium [feature] UI for changing branch stacking
    499088 launchpad Medium Reintroduce 'N Unassigned bugs' to the filters portlet of the bugs index page
    500057 launchpad Medium activereviews page shows wrong requested-by time
    504756 launchpad Medium Fix and update the Bugzilla API EBT module
    506146 launchpad Medium git and hg imports don't check for valid_absolute_url
    506209 launchpad Medium run bzr scripts under a ulimit
    507157 loggerhead Medium Exiting with SIGINT leaves disk caches behind
    507205 launchpad Medium Split up externalbugtracker.txt
    509016 launchpad Medium Please load bzr-git, bzr-svn and bzr-hg in loggerhead
    509168 launchpadlib Medium Launchpadlib doesn't respect the XDG Base Directory specifcation
    509253 launchpad Medium unable to select multiple reviewers at once on merge proposal page
    509813 launchpad Medium Should provide a branch redirection for package-product links
    512234 launchpad Medium DBLoopTuner long transaction blocking logs are bogus
    512335 launchpad Medium Allow a wider group to enable and disable bug trackers
    513172 launchpad Medium new imports are not associated with the series one started at
    513184 launchpad Medium +code-imports would be nicer with a search facility
    513269 lazr-js Medium Generated module info should point to minified file
    513557 launchpad Medium Add project bug totals to the "Package report" screen
    513669 launchpad Medium Import interrupted by rollout breaks because of lock contention
    514128 launchpad Medium bzr co lp:ubuntu/binary_pkg should check out the source package automatically
    515918 launchpad Medium package_name and suite not passed to dailydeb
    516320 launchpad Medium source.changes reject on kernel-package sync with Debian
    516617 launchpad Medium show merge proposal status changes in line with comments
    516799 launchpad Medium BugTask +edit has duplicated option for tasks assigned to a BugWatch
    517072 launchpad Medium Unable to re-enable mirror
    517302 launchpad Medium "1 branch dependent on this one." doesn't link to that branch or a list of them
    517476 launchpad Medium It is possible to give all user related arguments in a query on user related bugs
    517500 launchpad Medium Use approval form to request more information.
    518503 launchpad Medium Please put +merges on person+pillar as well
    519060 launchpad Medium Need a branch method to ask if a user can write to a given branch
    519159 launchpad Medium branch mirror script can overload on a single site
    519271 launchpad Medium Ordering of latest bugs on the Malone frontpage appears to have become volatile
    519318 launchpad Medium "import your project" link disappears if development focus is in bzr
    519666 launchpad Medium Unable to upgrade lp:~ubuntu-desktop/launchpad-integration/ubuntu
    519791 launchpad Medium Mapping lp:~people/ubuntu/package to lp:~people/ubuntu/dev-release/package
    520031 lazr.restfulclient Medium Named operations should serialize iterables of resources as lists of their URLs
    520106 launchpad Medium createMergeProposal under-documented and unfriendly API
    520440 launchpad Medium No 'Newest' and 'Oldest' option for listings in Branch's "Changes" and "Files" Pages
    520440 loggerhead Medium No 'Newest' and 'Oldest' option for listings in Branch's "Changes" and "Files" Pages
    520866 launchpad Medium Branch list vertical misalignment of Last Modified column
    522042 launchpad Medium +filebug page should use JavaScript to poll for blob processing jobs
    522110 launchpad Medium Make license more obvious on branch page
    522314 lazr.restful Medium Make ValidationError return a 400 HTTP code
    523045 lazr.restfulclient Medium does not handle HTTP 301 "errors", should follow them
    523568 launchpad Medium recommend upgrades for knits
    524046 lazr.restful Medium WSGIApplication.configure_server shouldn't be called multiple times
    526130 launchpad Medium bzr's open hooks probably sufficient to let us get rid of complicated checks in puller
    526131 launchpad Medium shouldn't react with permissiondenied on read access to invalid name
    527530 launchpad Medium all_comments should be a method not an attribute
    527794 launchpad Medium Put a "Register branch" under "Get involved" on projects' main page
    528459 launchpad Medium PPA does not delete old packages after new build
    530467 launchpad Medium Do not say "updating diff" if the branch is broken
    531323 launchpad Medium Navigation: hard to find source code for project.
    532550 launchpad Medium bzr error: Bad message kind byte: '\\x1d'
    534180 launchpad Medium Importds don't gracefully handle invalid SSL certs for subversion-via-cscvs branches
    534650 launchpad Medium we should update slow moving imports less frequently
    539380 lazr-js Medium Make generated module config more minification friendlier
    540601 launchpad Medium some commits to branch under review don't appear in mp page?
    540890 oops-tools Medium exclude robot posts from reports
    544882 launchpad Medium Mantis monitor tracking broken?
    545962 launchpad Medium Incorrect override when uploading a package to partner
    546017 launchpad Medium can't add linux-meta-ti-omap to kernel/lucid package set
    551414 launchpad Medium Twisted job runner should log subprocesses logging calls
    551510 launchpad Medium Port to new python-apt API
    553254 launchpad Medium Need to remove old login tokens
    553947 launchpad Medium Automatic branch<->bug linking is not always appropriate
    554206 launchpad Medium codehosting has no read-only mode integration and cannot be left running during db deployments
    556537 sfbugs2launchpad Medium Downloaded attachments should be cached
    557004 launchpad Medium show debian versions on branch pages
    558457 lazr-js Medium Update lazr-js to YUI 3.1.0
    561161 launchpad Medium Poor error text when rejecting an unknown source package format
    562001 launchpad Medium bug-supervisor field not working in advanced search for a specific distro serie
    562173 lazr-js Medium Thou shall not use deprecated methods
    562931 launchpad Medium API and display support for attachments in merge proposals
    564726 launchpad Medium OOPS Pruner should be aware of BugWatchActivity OOPSes
    565811 launchpad Medium Launchpad webpage speed is very slow in China
    566118 loggerhead Medium Add script to start via mod_wsgi
    567310 launchpad Medium ISupportsCommentImport.getMessageForComment() forces implementations to mutate database
    567322 lazr-js Medium Use browser console for test logging
    567632 loggerhead Medium loggerhead could be faster if it used statictuple
    568433 launchpad Medium Too many clicks to get from package page to code for it
    569355 loggerhead Medium Left margin in code view.
    569968 launchpad Medium branch upgrade code should trust the branch it is opening less
    570241 launchpad Medium It's impossible to change the review type of a review
    570244 launchpad Medium Remove hacks to keep test-suite passing on python2.5
    570246 launchpad Medium Remove warning suppressions added as part of python2.6 migration
    571945 launchpad Medium reconfigure --stacked-on tends to set stacked-on urls that launchapd doesn't interpret
    576748 launchpad Medium better review of package changes
    576758 launchpad Medium use bzr-builddeb merge helper when doing preview merges for code review
    576839 launchpad Medium Replication sanity checks should ignore temporary tables
    579152 launchpad Medium It's not clear when a review has been addressed
    582317 launchpad Medium I have to retype the review type when reviewing
    582842 launchpad Medium Part of xx-code-review-comments.txt disabled
    583070 launchpad Medium "Link to a blueprint" in branch page results incorrect link
    583262 launchpad Medium [PPA] Copy packages should create a new diff
    583474 launchpad Medium sourcepackage recipe builds need manifests
    586162 oops-tools Medium comparison stats against all oops when viewing an oops
    586264 launchpad-buildd Medium Process scan called endlessly
    586467 launchpad Medium upgrade_branches script give no feedback when running for a long time
    586611 loggerhead Medium loggerhead needs a hard dependency on simplejson
    587542 launchpad Medium Bug listing heat is different to "in bug" heat?
    588287 launchpad Medium Launchpad should record which bugtrackers have plugins / api
    588333 lp-qa-tools Medium Make lpstats to reflect the same information we see in QA burndown charts
    588943 launchpad Medium ~vcs-imports member renaming an import branch that they do not own oopses
    589174 launchpad Medium Branch export should log oopses
    589523 launchpad Medium mass importer doesn't handle hung-inactive processes
    589749 launchpad Medium mailnotification.py should be refactored
    590303 launchpad Medium Bug mail targetted to invalid task when subscribed to valid task
    590628 launchpad Medium put of branch.conf followed by bzr lock/unlock causes traceback from server, corrupts branch.conf
    590699 launchpad Medium IBuildFarmJob.date_first_dispatched is None
    591256 launchpad Medium This branch cannot be deleted as it has 1 branch sharing revisions
    591352 launchpad Medium Consistent keyboard shortcuts behavior on +translate page
    592203 launchpad Medium Apport blob processing doesn't handle errors gracefully
    592355 oops-tools Medium team based oops summaries should use the infestation team information to better group oopses
    592771 launchpad Medium location of merge proposal status in email is confusing
    592911 launchpad Medium Recipe builds should link to the resultant files
    594294 launchpad Medium Launchpad disallows valid CVS module of '.' from being imported
    595043 launchpad Medium Allow pushing to lp:ubuntu/lucid-proposed/package to create a branch
    596113 lazr-js Medium FormOverlay centers overlay off the page
    596130 lazr-js Medium delaying FormOverlay.loadFormContentAndRender() till the widget is needed
    596547 launchpad Medium POTemplate._getMessages sets TranslationMessageData.obsolete
    596726 launchpad Medium Poor support for merge proposals superseded by different branch
    596796 launchpad Medium It is not obvious to users how to cause a proposal that was created without a prerequisite branch to become a proposal with a prerequisite branch
    596806 launchpad Medium branch-rewrite memcache caching
    596925 launchpad Medium Rename "reviewer mode" to "you are working in reviewer mode"
    597727 launchpad Medium merge proposal page wraps log entries too early
    598038 launchpad Medium No easy way to see just my junk branches
    598328 launchpad Medium pre-requisite branch link in a merge proposal should be to the proposal for the prerequisite
    598397 launchpad Medium makeSourcePackageRecipeBuildJob creates an arch-agnostic BuildQueue
    601979 launchpad Medium deleting a recipe's next_url is probably wrong
    604605 qa-tagger Medium Add the name of the instance in which a revision is available for QA
    604831 launchpad Medium private team can't review merge proposals
    605775 loggerhead Medium Loggerhead doesn't support linking to the raw content
    605809 launchpad-buildd Medium LP displays wrong information about missing build dependencies
    606296 launchpad Medium Fix codehosting acceptance tests to not use sample data
    606952 launchpad Medium ++oops++ should work on api urls
    607539 launchpad Medium importds are opening a lot of connections to a remote server
    607933 launchpad Medium Incomplete/Confusing Package Recipe API
    608043 launchpad Medium Branch loses series if series is obsolete
    608324 launchpad Medium +merges shows nothing but +activereviews does.
    608347 launchpad Medium Can't push new branch to staging
    608750 launchpad Medium merge proposal form should show the unmerged revisions
    609116 launchpad Medium package page should point to package branches (or absence thereof)
    609297 launchpad Medium need ability to do in-line reviews
    611126 launchpad Medium Mark a merge proposal as a superseed-by/re-submit-of anotther proposal
    611128 launchpad Medium +activereviews should highlight reviews that have been updated since the last time I commented on them
    611837 launchpad Medium Confusions between import and mirror branches
    612387 launchpad Medium Breadcrumb from PersonProduct active reviews page gives 404
    612395 launchpad Medium too many 404 oops reported
    613024 launchpad Medium Another memory leak
    613841 launchpad Medium Stacking public branches on private ones raises errors
    614115 loggerhead Medium bzrlib.plugins.loggerhead.loggerhead.tests.test_simple.TestWithSimpleTree.test_annotate fails
    616813 launchpad Medium Include failure tracebacks in VCS import fail announcements
    617635 launchpad Medium "Last Edited" column sorted alphabetically/numerically instead of chronologically in chromium/epiphany
    618490 launchpad Medium Branch.unlock HPSS call intermittently very slow
    619810 launchpad Medium Difference between description and commit message in merge proposal is unclear
    619954 launchpad Medium merge request review request of a team should indicate such
    619964 launchpad Medium hard to filter merge request mail in gmail
    620057 launchpad Medium Please send email on merge proposal deletion
    620137 launchpad Medium allow choice of DEBEMAIL for recipes builds
    620248 launchpad Medium Recipe built duplicate package
    621326 lazr.restful Medium Support concurrent http and https
    624094 launchpad Medium Support package version found in branches when specifying version numbers in recipe
    624630 launchpad Medium Canceling a "request pending" recipe not possible
    628431 launchpad Medium ppr - include failure rate info
    631778 launchpad Medium [meta] Split remaining DB dependencies from LP
    631884 launchpad Medium multiple variables pointing to FeatureController get out of sync easily
    632151 launchpad Medium DecoratedResultSet.pre_iter_hook only called on __iter__
    632650 launchpad Medium Branch subscription overlay broken when not logged in
    632757 launchpad Medium Bug page links to tags are context specific, show no results
    633648 launchpad Medium check-teamparticipation uses lots of CPU on staging
    634280 launchpad Medium Branch of another project associated with series
    634466 launchpad Medium bzr branch lp:subvertpy fails as it gets a private branch url.
    634611 launchpad Medium Report SQL server used for main, slave stores in OOPS reports
    634906 launchpad Medium An invalid remote bug ID can cause a checkwatches run to break completely
    634907 launchpad Medium Launchpad allows invalid Bugzilla remotebug IDs
    635111 launchpad Medium Need to remove uses of browser:page
    635254 launchpad Medium oops request timeline should be richer
    635782 launchpad Medium bzr-hg imports mercurial copyfrom metadata as part of file text
    636188 launchpad Medium 'there is 1 error' confusing when error hidden
    636673 launchpad Medium branchscanner database user is part of the "write" group
    636700 launchpad Medium Convert UserWarning to soft oops
    636804 launchpad Medium request expired being raised does not increased the opstats timeout count
    636918 launchpad Medium Owner can't unsubscribe from project's bugs without setting bug supervisor
    637486 launchpad Medium Appservers should report their name in the response
    638367 launchpad Medium librarian downloads to appservers and scripts are not load balanced
    638833 lazr-js Medium Add a multi-step FormOverlay / wizard widget
    641969 launchpad Medium ++oops++ doesn't work if template is not rendered
    643699 launchpadlib Medium Non-graphical browsers hide autorize-token messages
    644344 launchpad Medium Search for words / phrases / full-text
    645651 launchpad Medium pageids on nonce failures are a bit bogus
    645924 launchpad Medium .tar.xz files are served with text/plain content-type by launchpadlibrarian
    646044 launchpad Medium API lacks easy way to get series information on branches/merge proposals
    648917 launchpad Medium SFTP uploads randomly disappearing
    651040 launchpad Medium OOPS-ID OOPS-1733CB507
    653395 launchpad Medium BPPH.supersede shouldn't ever supersede obsolete or deleted publications
    654744 loggerhead Medium instructions for cloning branch incorrect
    654878 launchpad Medium Should reject uploads with equivalent versions
    655508 lazr.restfulclient Medium would be nice to retry on transient network failures
    655565 launchpad Medium Immutable reference to users in API
    655597 launchpad Medium The list(bug.getSubscribersForPerson()) call in BugTaskView should be removed
    656728 launchpad Medium scriptactivity failures to show last successes of the given script
    656941 launchpad Medium Portlets on branch list pages disclose information on private branches
    657550 launchpad Medium perform bzr merge in the UI
    659035 launchpad Medium Running branch-distro is a manual process that requires admin intervention
    93609 launchpad Medium Better error messages for bzr lp://
    659666 launchpad Medium branch-distro falls over on branch that didn't scan properly last time
    659753 launchpad Medium oops in codebrowse
    659791 launchpad Medium OOPS-ID OOPS-1747CB3340
    659896 launchpad Medium Fix circular imports with SourcePackagePublishingHistory and BugTaskSet
    660283 launchpad Medium Bug search pages should document valid search expressions
    660400 launchpad Medium ValidPersonOrTeamCache should be a materialized view
    660695 launchpad Medium Remote upgrade not triggering rescans
    662393 launchpad Medium CodeImportResultPruner deletes too much
    663149 launchpad Medium baselayer teardowns not happening sometimes
    663155 lazr.restful Medium django settings imported incorrectly
    663249 launchpad Medium oops pruner should recognize oops ids in urls
    663947 launchpad Medium Duplicate entries in structural subscriber list
    664195 launchpad Medium package branch feeds missing
    664958 launchpad Medium spurious lint
    665212 launchpad Medium BuildFarmJobs with type 4, but not referenced by SourcePackageRecipeBuild
    667442 launchpad Medium update-launchpad-built-code db-stable script creating bzr dead locks
    668019 launchpad Medium Fold massage-bug-import-xml into the bug import machinery
    668381 launchpad Medium start_codebrowse invokes "make build" unnecessarily
    669260 launchpad Medium last build result in recipe overview page
    669300 launchpad Medium codebrowse eating memory, cpu and not timing out on a request
    669404 launchpad Medium support linux-any and similar expansions in Packages-arch-specific
    669528 qa-tagger Medium qatagger: should write report atomically
    669529 launchpad Medium incorrect results when querying for unassigned bugs
    669750 launchpad Medium branches for deactivated projects are accessible
    670474 launchpad Medium Hard to make predictions about Debian version number
    670476 launchpad Medium No ETA for daily build recipes
    670522 launchpad Medium Automatic links for source package MPs and bug reports
    671078 launchpad Medium Hard to find error message in build logs
    671314 launchpad Medium Branch scanner stuck
    671329 launchpad Medium Enable translation import queue approval through API
    672239 launchpad Medium order of landing_candidates collection undefined
    672240 launchpad Medium getMergeProposals documentation can be improved
    672472 launchpad Medium No link to +merges from code.l.n/$project, only +activereviews, when they exist
    672827 launchpad Medium status approved => merged mails should include revno
    673522 launchpad Medium Have to refresh to see if recipe build is done
    673529 launchpad Medium Creating a recipe loads a new page
    673985 qa-tagger Medium Provide a way to mark something as QA done before it was landed
    673999 loggerhead Medium missing import logging.handlers in start-loggerhead
    674547 launchpad Medium 'Server error' loading team code page
    674553 launchpad Medium Some emblem icons disappear in bug listings at smaller text sizes
    674739 launchpad Medium opstats should list causes of retries too
    675196 launchpad Medium Can't upload branch - permission denied
    676124 launchpad Medium told that bzr does not exist when pushing in readonly mode
    677000 launchpad Medium [recipe] Unknown error: Failed to build
    677022 launchpad Medium no way to control notification on remote bug updates
    677227 launchpad Medium Own private branch visible in listing, but unauthorized to view.
    677557 lazr.restfulclient Medium BadStatusLine bubbles up
    677566 launchpad Medium File bug "extra options" hides errors for tags field
    677590 launchpad Medium builders should not use the raw epoch from the version in filepaths
    677671 lazr.restful Medium batching collections containing basic python types
    681125 launchpad Medium Async uploader sends recipe mail as if it were source package uploads
    681478 launchpad Medium "Date requested" in reviewer table is confusing
    681675 launchpad Medium content coding for build logs is done in apache rather than the librarian
    681811 launchpad Medium Missing chroots should always fail the job, not the builders
    681817 launchpad Medium lp.registry.windmill.tests.test_team_index.TestTeamIndex.test_addmember fails intermittently
    682181 launchpad Medium landing checks should reject patches with 99 in them
    682430 launchpad Medium Sourceforge http: (no SSL) imports now fail
    682515 launchpad Medium cannot tell recipe builds
    682521 launchpadlib Medium function for retrieving API object for regular web URL
    682598 loggerhead Medium python 2.7: "TypeError: Level not an integer or a valid string: None" from logging code
    682643 launchpad Medium Not possible to download incremental diffs
    682772 launchpad Medium doctest construction generates duplicate test ids
    682861 launchpad Medium db-devel librarian hung with '[Errno socket error] timed out'
    683129 launchpad Medium error messages setting up subversion branch imports show a error box with no content
    685027 wadllib Medium COPYING.txt no longer distributed in release tarball
    685571 launchpad Medium programmatic way to update upstream version string
    685814 launchpad Medium please improve getPublishedSource() created_since_date API description
    686814 launchpad Medium "daily digest" option for new revision emails
    688838 launchpad Medium Manual translations import is too obscure
    690180 launchpad Medium Code browser URL results in "Sorry, there was a problem connecting to the Launchpad server."
    690428 launchpad-buildd Medium FTBFS due to arch check failing to match Architecture: "all" at sbuild time
    690834 launchpad Medium Language packages in P3As are also scored 0
    691560 launchpad Medium It's prohibitively difficult to give tabindices to form elements
    693397 launchpad Medium The "Also notified" list takes bug subscription filters into account.
    695033 launchpad Medium Translator credits on user uploads
    697828 launchpad Medium git code import fails: ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: '--700'
    704606 launchpad Medium launchpad.branches.getByUrl() doesn't support properly urlencoded URLs
    705666 launchpad Medium lp-propose does not understand packaging (source) branches
    706495 launchpad Medium enable debian/changelog merge plugin on buildds
    712822 launchpad Medium doesn't support empty debian/patches/series file
    714043 launchpadlib Medium defaulting to staging is confusing
    721583 launchpad Medium atom files contain invalid author links
    723596 launchpad Medium No weekly or monthly garbo jobs
    724425 launchpad-cscvs Medium svn_oo.Revision.get_log can fail when the message is not unicode
    738833 loggerhead Medium unfold directories within the page
    369293 launchpad Medium API named operations that modify an object should return the modified object
    747237 launchpad Medium option to write out manifest and include in changes
    751042 launchpad Medium BzrDirFormat.initialize_ex_1.16 on Launchpad wastes time making Twisted failures
    752406 launchpad Medium Do not set style directly in structural-subscriptions.js
    758883 launchpad Medium Contradictory informational messages on translation sharing page
    758896 launchpad Medium Checklist items and flashes send mixed messages
    758976 launchpad Medium stale notification after an AJAX action
    766706 lazr-js Medium multiline widget looks odd if you shrink the textarea
    766960 launchpad Medium bugs 'in progress' search does not show assignee
    767098 launchpad Medium Search for wrongly-split name doesn't find the unsplit one (e.g. "Van Dine" > "VanDine")
    768970 launchpad Medium JS LPClient stub/mock needs to be polished and shared
    768997 launchpad Medium Batch multiple comments from the same person/same bug
    770107 launchpad Medium launchpad relies on login.ubuntu.com but does not sync email addresses
    770213 launchpad Medium globalsearch's submit button has no value, thus is strangely represented for screen reader users as unnamed
1060 bugs change from medium to low.