Re: Bug list ordering

On Nov 15, 2011, at 06:17 PM, Robert Collins wrote:

>For someone looking for a bug to work ok, a combined
>needs-triage-then-priority sort (which we don't currently have, but I
>would like us to have ;)) is probably best.

Something that Roundup does that is very nice, is the ability to name and save
search criteria.  So for example, when I am Python's release manager, I can
create a search called "showstoppers" and apply whatever criteria I want to
identify bugs that must be fixed before the next release.  By saving the
search criteria, every time I go to my bugs.python.org page, I just click on
that link and only see the most important bugs that must be fixed *now*.

-Barry