Re: Plan to migrate Blueprint work items from whiteboards

On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 12:49 PM, Guilherme Salgado
<salgado@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I think that would be fine; I'll try to confirm today or tomorrow and
>> will let you know.
>
> Just confirmed and Linaro is fine with us doing some extra work in LP to
> offset the maintenance costs added by the work-item changes. Would
> something like what I described below be fine?  Or maybe Robert can
> suggest something? :)

Great! We're still finding our feet on exactly how to hang things
together. It looks like a likely first experiment is just lines of
code: get a net negative to offset the new schema patch, api code etc,
and you'd be meeting the current thoughts we have. I think that this
is the simplest approach.

And yes, removing a custom view that doesn't work in favour of one
that does seems like a great step forward.

-Rob