RFC: either remove 'Ubuntu CoC signing required' for PPA use, or enforce it consistently

At the moment, we require the Ubuntu CoC to be signed to create and
use a PPA as an individual. As a member of a team, there is no such
requirement.

(Note that private PPAs w/commercial entitlements are arguably
different, so I'm not talking about them at all here).

I believe jml has in the past said that the CoC requirement wasn't all
that useful - it occurs to me that we can make LP PPA's easier to get
going with if we drop it entirely; if we are not willing to do that,
then I think we really have to fix the use-via-team hole, or we'll be
tangling ourselves up in knots to justify keeping this
partial-enforced rule.

Any strong objections or concerns any which way?

-Rob

Follow ups