Re: Problem with user "librarian"

On 29/09/15 16:27, Michael . wrote:
>>The development config uses https://testopenid.dev/ as its OpenID
> provider, which is served by the same app that runs https://launchpad.dev/.
> Ok.
>
>>Have you tried rebooting to ensure all config changes are in place?
> Yes before I emailed the mailing list.
>
>>What do the Apache logs say about the testopenid.dev request?
> Just read through the logs and did a search for testopenid.dev and there
> is no mention at all.

Open up lib/lp/app/browser/configure.zcml and remove the element that
mentions DiscoveryFailure. You should get a traceback rather than the
error page without any details.

>>Are you using Ubuntu 12.04 LTS or 14.04 LTS on the server?
> I'm using 14.04.3 because it is the closest to Debian Jessie which is
> what I use on my machines.
> I would eventually like to get Launchpad running on Debian Jessie but
> I'm happy to work with Ubuntu 14.04 while I am learning about Launchpad.

I haven't run Launchpad on Debian in several years. It's not
intractable, but doing it without a lot of Python and Debian packaging
experience would be troublesome.