Re: New project: BleachBit

Hi,

you answered only to me, I'm copying the mailing list now. :)

2009/8/11 SkyMan <skymanphp@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi all.
> I'm new in mailing list and please explain me how can I start translating
> this project (and other ones) - where can I find this project link?
> I want to translate it.

The link to the project is this one:

https://launchpad.net/bleachbit

Head to "Translation" and you can start translating into your own language.

To see all the projects appointed to the Launchpad Translators group,
all the project translatable by Launchpad translators, take a look at
this page:

https://translations.launchpad.net/+groups/launchpad-translators

they are listed on the right side of the page.

Don't know what language you would like to start translating into, but
I suggest you, if you haven't done yet, to join your language team
before translating, and see if the have guidelines, glossaries or
whatever resources they might have set up for you: they are important.

If there is not a Launchpad Translators team (see the link above) for
your language, well... you can always start it or try to get in touch
with the Ubuntu one and ask them if they are interested in starting it
up. All the information are here:
https://help.launchpad.net/Translations/LaunchpadTranslators

Ciao.

--