Re: New Launchpad Translators group: Dutch

În data de Mi, 14-10-2009 la 15:26 +0200, Milo Casagrande a scris:
> We had a policy to have team called lp-l10n-LANG, but if other agre,e
> that will not be certainly a blocker.
>
> Adi, what you say?

I think the Launchpad Dutch Translation Team should be lp-l10n-nl .
https://edge.launchpad.net/~lp-l10n-nl

Florijn is the owner if this team and I have added him to CC.

Maybe we can get some help in starting this team from the Ubuntu NL
team. Sebastian Schauenburg, is an active member of the team, and I have
also add him to CC.

Florijn, are you still willing to push forward the lp-l10n-nl team?
Sebastian, do you think you have give us some help in establishing, the
Launchpad Dutch translation team, dedicated to the translation of
upstream projects hosted in Launchpad?

I think we should find a dialog between all part working on Dutch
translations and try to find the best way in which we can implement the
team.

Cheers,

--
Adi Roiban