Re: New Launchpad Translators group: Dutch

I'll forward this to our current translation team so we can get this
show on the road. I think either way, we should consider this as
'just' another project which needs translating. Perhaps it is a good
idea to make the lp-l10n-nl team a subteam of ubuntu-l10n-nl since
there will be a lot of cross pollination or is this maybe
useless/unwanted? This will probably make the translation easier,
since the ubuntu-l10n-nl translators can also access the launchpad
projects. What are your thoughts on this?

On another note, what do you exactly mean by 'dedicated to the
translation of upstream projects hosted in Launchpad'? All projects in
launchpad? I can imagine that some projects would rather have their
own translation team or control their own translations, but that
choice has to be made by the projects themselves. Or do you mean the
translation of launchpad itself?

Florijn, there are ubuntu-l10n-nl meetings every two weeks on IRC,
perhaps you would like to join in on these? You can find us (in any
case) on freenode in #ubuntu-nl

Kind regards,

Sebastian (on IRC: SWAT)

P.S. Adi, thanks for the CC.