Re: Avaneya: Viking Lander Remastered, call for translators

On Mon, 2013-05-27 at 21:39 +0300, George Christofis wrote:
> I know all the above preferences in launchpad and i did these before i sent
> the mail, also I’m a member of Greek translation team but the option to
> translate in Greek wasn't available.
> I trιied again a few minutes later and everything is ok, maybe it was a
> dysfunction on launchpad at the moment. Sorry for the confusion...

No problem George and thanks for your contribution. I've noticed that
sometimes there is a latency of several minutes or more between cause
and effect on Launchpad Translations.

--
Kip Warner -- Software Engineer
OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred