Re: Getting a checkout

On Fri, Feb 06, 2009 at 08:15:56AM -0200, Tim Cook wrote:
> > Two questions:
> >
> >     - What does bzr --version say?
>

> Bazaar (bzr) 1.3.1
>   Python interpreter: /usr/bin/python 2.5.2.final.0
>   Python standard library: /usr/lib/python2.5
>   bzrlib: /usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/bzrlib
>   Bazaar configuration: /home/tim/.bazaar
>   Bazaar log file: /home/tim/.bzr.log
>
> (I've attached the log)

Ai mon dieu. This is prehistoric. Is this Bazaar as installed by your
operating system? What OS are you using?

> I'll try the login.   I will say that I did try to create a new project
> and used Olive to do the commit.  When prompted for the path/directory I
> got an error msg. that says that HTTP doesn't support mkdir().

Yeah, your log shows that you are using using http. I'm pretty sure that
the documentation links I provided you tells you to use launchpad-login
because that enables SSH. Of course, the fact that Bazaar doesn't tell
you that is also probably a bug -- it should be immediately obvious how
to use it and to get it right the first time you try.
--
Christian Robottom Reis | [+55 16] 3376 0125 | http://launchpad.net/~kiko