Re: [Fwd: hggdh2 deactivated by matthew.revell]

On 2/23/08, Efrain Valles <efrain@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hey all I seem to have touch a never. I guess your views on harrasment
> make perfect sense to me. I see the difference. I must admit I based my
> answers on my personal and to an extend it is *very* selfish. and I
> apologize if it infuriated anyone.
>
> Reading further and analizing the situation better. well laid out
> points.

I'd like to add my zero paise worth here because I believe a part of
this discussion is indirectly related... it started when the fridge
editors (I am one) were required to be a part of the LP-beta testers
team and I offered to leave the team because I have been rejected from
the team for not agreeing to the real name policy. One of the
Canonical employees was nice enough to understand my points, take up
the issue but was unable to change the real name policy, which I
believe is the *best* way to lose technical contributors.

Thanks,
Vid
|| http://www.svaksha.com ||