Re: Mailing list time

On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 4:14 PM, Jordan Mantha <mantha@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I think the main one is that you must be a member of the team to post to a
> team mailing list. In Ubuntu we will often want to allow anybody to
> subscribe to the mailing list.

Hmm... by member do you mean each individual *must* have an LP account
and must join (say) TeamA on LP and *only* then they will be allowed
to use TeamA's mailing list? If yes, then I see a lot of potential
trouble explaining and implementing this.

> This is a matter of "doesn't have all the features we want so we are not
> recommending a mass transition", not "OMG Launchpad killed my ML!!!"

i hope not !! - and i hope its voluntary for teams.
--
Vid
|| http://www.svaksha.com ||