Re: problems with firefox3 po file in launchpad

Hi again:

One week later, I downloaded the po file again from Launchpad... and again..
there are ~250 strings with the same content that gettext don't like...

Do I have to change the string context for these 250 strings to avoid this erros and get launchpad to import the translation??.

The same happens with the po file for _xulrunner-gl.po.

Regards,

Frco. Javier Rial

Christian Robottom Reis escribiu:

The problem, I think, is due to the fact that Firefox does not support
the po format itself, it uses something else IIRC (rdf files and the
like). When I was looking at the translations of Firefox I found some
duplicated strings, something that with a po file would have never
happened.

I think this is a bug that Jeroen has fixed last week and is negotiating
a roll-out with me for. I'm just consulting with <asac> but this should
be resolved in the next 24h. Thanks for raising it!