Can't upload to my ppa

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: ViViD <vivnet@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 7 July 2012 17:29
Subject: Re: [Launchpad-users] Can't upload to my ppa
To: Neil Munro <neilmunro@xxxxxxxxx>

On 7/7/2012 9:12 AM, Neil Munro wrote:

> On 7 July 2012 16:23, ViViD <vivnet@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> On 7/7/2012 8:07 AM, Neil Munro wrote:
>>>
>>> It seems I spoke too soon
>>>
>>> niadh@ubuntu:~/liberedit$ dput ppa:neilmunro/liberedit
>>> ../liberedit_12.07.13_source.changes
>>>
>>> Package has already been uploaded to ppa on ppa.launchpad.net
>>> Nothing more to do for ../liberedit_12.07.13_source.changes
>>>
>>> I keeps outputting this error, that is after I run quickly release,
>>> but it all appears to run correctly but a few minutes later I get an
>>> email telling me it was rejected, how can I point quickly to aim at
>>> the right PPA?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Neil

>> If its already been uploaded, the problem is self-explanatory here. What you
>> can do is bump the version of the package, which will clear up that issue.
>> Also, you should be using some type of Debian revision system.
>>
>> Instead of 12.07.13, you should have something more like 12.07.13-1, where
>> -1 is the revision of the Debian packaging.  On Ubuntu this is usually
>> -0ubuntu1.
>
> But it's not uploading to the right ppa, it's I get an email that reads
>
> Rejected:
> Launchpad failed to process the upload path '~neilmunro/ppa/ubuntu':
>
> x2 is disabled.
>
> It is likely that you have a configuration problem with dput/dupload.
> Please check the documentation at
> https://help.launchpad.net/Packaging/PPA#Uploading and update your
> configuration.
>
> Further error processing not possible because of a critical previous error.
>
> I know x2 is disabled and quickly release attempts to upload to x2, I
> want it to point to liberedit, how do I ensure this happens?
>
> Thanks,
> Neil

dput ppa:neilmunro/liberedit PACKAGE_VERSION_source.changes

So that works, and I have the version as a tar.gz file on the server,
where are the installable deb files? Do I have to subscribe to the PPA
to see them? I have tried to add ppa:neilmunro/liberedit and nothing
appears, I know I am doing something horribly wrong am just getting a
bit stressed with the deadline being on Monday for the app showdown.

Any and all help really is appreciated, even if I sound a bit harassed.

Thanks,
Neil