Re: New testing ISO 20100215

On Mon, 15 Feb 2010 19:50:02 -0000, jeroen merks <jeroen_chil@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello guys,
Im new at Lubuntu and mailinglists, but not for Ubuntu and Linux.Im following the mails for some time now...I joined you guys because I have very old laptop that is almost the same like discribed below and Xubuntu was a bit too slow for me.I experience the same things as discribed below.Very slow boot (usb1) and many graphical glitches when booting.After like 20 minutes I tried to install it but the shortcut didnt respond.Not really a surprize but I think it isnt the way it meant to be. If you guys have any questions I could test with my laptop please ask them.Just like sound and stuff...Im not sure this is the way to use a mailing list, but you guys look to be very nice.
Keep up the good work !

Did you manage to get Lubuntu installed?
Did you use this version (the latest) http://people.ubuntu.com/~gilir/lubuntu-lucid-20100215.iso

--
Steve