Re: New testing ISO 20100215

look, thats what i meant:
the icons arejust not in the middle. maybe its also an optical illusion
because of the little line under the quicklaunchers that doesn't continue
under the tabs.

and something i forgot: for root-pw i just pressed space and ignored the
warnings. But the login window didn't take  space as a password, it just
returned to the user-choice. On the console i could login and change the pw.

Has sdl to many dependencies? if not, we could include that and write some
easy games there.

regards, jo