Re: New testing ISO 20100215

> Hello, everyone.

I have been testing this iso for a week now. I have added Julien Lavergne's
PPA. Everything is working good enough, except 4 things:
1) pcmanfm2. It crashes almost everytime I've opened it. No auto-mount at
all and even no mount. I can't mount any USB-drive at all. May be someone
can help me?
When I create symlinks to the Desktop, they don't work.
2) unreadahead gives me a lot of errors during startup.
3) fskbsetting after installation (I think it should be included by default)
gives me segmentation fault and won't work. So I can't switch from US to any
other language using lxpanel-plugin.
4) already reported bug with gnome-power-manager.

And it uses just 90 mb out of 2Gb memory. It looks very perfect.