Re: New testing ISO 20100215

Am 25.02.2010 um 00:22 schrieb Julien Lavergne <gilir@xxxxxxxxxx>:

Le mercredi 24 février 2010 à 20:24 +0100, Jo Gerb a écrit :
look, thats what i meant:
the icons arejust not in the middle. maybe its also an optical
illusion because of the little line under the quicklaunchers that
doesn't continue under the tabs.
Ok now I see it. Yes it seems to be a bug.

and something i forgot: for root-pw i just pressed space and ignored
the warnings. But the login window didn't take  space as a password,
it just returned to the user-choice. On the console i could login and
change the pw.
You should not be able to login with root with the login manager. Or
maybe I don't understand what you mean ?

Sorry, i mean the pw you choose during the installation. Space is Not possiple for login with the GUI, but with console its okay.
Has sdl to many dependencies? if not, we could include that and write
some easy games there.
Not sure we will include games, well I didn't find good idea/example to
include them properly. And sdl is still extra depends.