Re: Lubunto - bug report - USB 3g mobile broadband detection

Dear Sir / Miss

It appears that 3G got broke on the 10.04 cycle some time ago, I saw the
'chatter' on the internet and checked mine

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?p=9035596#post9035596

<http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?p=9035596#post9035596>Is the result.
As you can see, it no longer works with an updated 9.10 system either.

So, it is not a 'Lubuntu' fault.  As to half a dozen emails, I can only go
off the time date stamps on this thread, where PCMan informed you, correctly
that it was a problem with Ubuntu within a couple hours.

When a fix is released for 'main' 10.04, I will gladly email you; until that
time I can not use my 3G device either. Filing a bug report is the best way
round it. I will make some time to ask again on the 'main' dev channel if
they are any nearer a fix.