Re: Lubuntu Maverick Alpha 1

Hi,

as Julien says, Meerkat *will* get broken, can people please make a point of
keeping http://ubuntuforums.org/forumdisplay.php?f=385 on their bookmarks?
The X issue was, and is, flagged up on the 'stickies' area
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1503555 It is  not as if it was a
surprise ;-)

On that sub forum area you will also be able to see just what the devs are
planning to break, and what they have broken. If they break something real
bad someone will pop on and give us a work-around. Apart from that, they
keep well clear ;-)

That's why I run the dev version of ubuntu and lubuntu it's easier to see if
it is a lubuntu problem, or something in the main package.