Re: Fwd: Grub Install Bug @Lubuntu-10.04 (Distribution Release)

I'd just like to add one thing that EVERYBODY is forgettin

GRUB IS NOT THE *ONLY* BOOTLOADER!!!!

Try LILO, It is a perfectly fine bootloader, or am I just thinking
outside the box here and being too radical. Just because Grub is default
in Ubuntu doesn't mean it is the best solution. You could also try BURG

-Andy