Re: Dell Mini-9 issues

Re: md5checksum on CD

There is a bug on testing the CD, again it has been noted and when Julien
and Ian get some time it can be looked into. - If the person who gave me the
quicker instructions rather than the one I have I will pop it onto the
wiki.
*
*

   *Next, you can burn the cd (**
   https://help.ubuntu.com/community/BurningIsoHowto*<https://help.ubuntu.com/community/BurningIsoHowto>
   *). Once it is done, check the CD by issuing:
   *
   * * <#>* * <#>*Code:**dd if=/dev/cdrom bs=2048 count=266741 | md5sum*
   *
   It should also report back **386a227968cbabc89e1a23b95035160e**. If not,
   the CD did not burn correctly.*