Re: UI in French?

Am 22.09.2010 19:51, schrieb Gilles:
> At 19:05 22/09/2010, Gilles wrote:
>> Oops, spoke too soon: The UI does start in French, but the keyboard
>> is US :-/
Try adding console-setup/layoutcode=fr aswell to the boot options. It
works here with a german keyboard layout and Lubuntu 10.04.
Lubuntu 10.10 Beta 1 has still a bug (upstream actually) that doesn't
change the xorg keyboard layout. You can set it to french by either
using my tool called lxkeymap (see lxkeymap thread on the mailinglist)
or by typing in "setxkbmap fr" in a terminal.