Re: UI in French?

At 21:10 22/09/2010, Leszek Lesner wrote:
Try adding console-setup/layoutcode=fr aswell to the boot options

Thanks a lot, it worked :-)

To sum up, here's what I appended to \\USB\syslinux\text.cfg:

locale=fr_FR.UTF-8 keyb=fr klayout=fr console-setup/layoutcode=fr

One more question related to the UI: Since I still don't know how to make this USB key persistent, I also need to configure the boot options so that X starts in 1024x768@75Hz, ie. the equivalent of running this once X is up and running:

xrandr -s 1024x768 -r 75

Does someone know how to do this?

Thank you.