Re: plymouth

Hiyas gang,

Sorry about <rant> </end rant> earlier, i do try ensure that you all know it
is just me blowing of a bit of frustration.

Julien, I do recall at the early part of 10.04 there was a discussion of
having both ubuiqity and CLI options on the CD as there is space. Whilst I
know it is far too late to include this in the 10.10 cycle, I'd appreciate
your views along with others, as to if we should really consider it for the
11.04 series. I know it is an extra work load on you, and that I cannot
really help - but I am really, really good at begging people who can
(they've never said no). With the abiltiy to have the mini-iso and
lubuntu-core with 11.04, it should all fit onto the existing CD.

Thoughts, everyone?