Re: iso disc defects (and build process documentation)

Julien,

> Well, the easiest way for now is to take a bug report and try to find
> a fix, or to test the natty ISO and report bugs.

Right... here is an example:

I saw a report on the list that the checksum didn't match in the Alpha2
ISO, so I will try to find a fix for that.  To do so, I need to know how
the details of these ISOs are being built, so I can create one with a
fixed checksum, and also so I can then fix the build tools or build
documenattion, so we always create ISOs with valid checksums in future,
automatically :)

Jonathan
--
  Jonathan Marsden