Re: Suggestion: Move these apps from "Preferences" to "System Tools" (UPDATED)

Julien,

> Could you post a screenshot of the result menu ? I have difficulty to
> see the result of the XML file :)

OK.  I just added before and after screenshots to the bug report.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/lubuntu-default-settings/+bug/650432/+attachment/1844025/+files/lubuntu-menus-before.jpg

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/lubuntu-default-settings/+bug/650432/+attachment/1844041/+files/lubuntu-menus-after.jpg

Basically, a whole bunch of system-wide 'preference' tools move out of
the Preferences menu, and the System Tools Menu is renamed to "System"
which has two submenus, Administration (for all these moved system admin
tools), and System Tools (for ones that were in the previous System
Tools top level menu).

Jonathan
--
  Jonathan Marsden