Re: [lubuntu-desktop] amd64 build of Lubuntu.

I torrented the iso and am running it right now from USB, so another
positive test :).
Is there any central repository of working hardware/ hardware testing to
contribute to for the unofficial 64 bit version, or something?

As per the need issue, Ubuntu 11.04 causes my laptop to get very very hot.
Perhaps lubuntu will use less power.