Re: Lubuntu - One Stop Thread

Hi,

I don't think all the sources are incompatible.
I'm agree that wiki should be the knowledge base, and the reference for all the documentation. However, having a forum thread for a bookmark purpose and chatting is also useful, as long as it points to wiki pages, and people are encourage to contribute to the wiki. Having useful answer or info in a post will be lost if nobody "save" it on the wiki.
Even Askubuntu can be used, with some links to the wiki also.

--
Julien Lavergne <gilir@xxxxxxxxxx>