Re: [12.04] Firefox instead of Chromium?

I was suggesting some kind of script, which could write the results in a
"log" file. That way all the results will be the same on all machines and
are objective. I will need some help in creating that script probably, but
I'll be on IRC tomorrow and see what I can get bunged together.

With metta, Chris