Re: Users' Threads - Help Needed

Hello Phill,

I'm glad to see you back to action ;)

Thanks for your reminder but yet again, I'm very much aware of that note *(*
*Please note: Ubuntu Developers do not usually read the forums)** *but
thanks, your "reminder" is highly appreciated.

Two things I'd like to highlight to be extra clear *(seems my emails are
not very clear on the mailing list like my posts on the forum):
*
1- I was asking for Lubuntu-Team's Help to assist those users who have
problems. Now, whether these problems are bugs or not, that's another story
:)

2- NOT everyone on the mailing list, Phill. NOT everyone has Launchpad
account. Those who have posted on LXDE Forum, in most cases, their posts
are the first post they ever make/create, not to mention that in most
cases, they don't even know about Ubuntu Forum. Above all, some are still
confusing between LXDE and Lubuntu. They think the system is called LXDE
which is obviously WRONG.

Having that said, ALL what I have asked was helping those users. That is
all. I have NO idea whether these cases on these threads are bugs or not?
that's why I asked for some help over here :)
As I wrote to Julien, if ALL the cases on these threads are bugs, please
confirm so that I'll communicate that to the users as I have promised to
help them :)

If what you are saying that I need to advice them to either use the mailing
list and/or launchpad instead of the forum (LXDE Forum or Ubuntu Forum)
just because the developers will look at the mailing list and launchpad but
NOT the forums then this is totally a different story.

Your email (reply) is understood, hope mine will be too :)

P.S.
Cases are:

*Window Position:* http://forum.lxde.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=31200
I do have the same issue by the way - Lubuntu 11.10 from a normal
installation - 32 bit.

*
Issues with lxdm in Lubuntu:*
http://forum.lxde.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=31470

*Downloading LXDE:* http://forum.lxde.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=31467
Please note that I'll handle this case but I'm just reporting that so LXDE
Team will look at this issue on LXDE website.

*Disable middle click tab close in LXTerminal: *
http://forum.lxde.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=31247

--
Best Regards,

*amjjawad*
Lubuntu One Stop Thread (Mega
Thread)<http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1844755>
My Wiki Page <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad> | My
Launchpad<https://launchpad.net/%7Eamjjawad> |
My Ubuntu Forum Profile <http://ubuntuforums.org/member.php?u=941822>

*My Actions Speak Louder Than My Words ||** ** I walk by faith, not by
sight **|| Imagination is more important than Knowledge || **Keep It Simple
and Short*