Re: Roadmap for 12.04

Well, I'm working on it.  At the first time I was adapting an already
made theme, but now the theme has been totally reworked from scratch.
The intention is being really clear and sharp, with the contrast and
simplicity in mind. You can check it out (not downloads yet) here:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Artwork/Incoming/Precise/Ozone

The GTK2 part is almost complete (two controls remining). The GTK3 is
half-done.

El ds 14 de 01 de 2012 a les 07:29 -0600, en/na Rob Peters va escriure: