Re: mac G4 testing - missing desktop disc image

Hi Paul,

if this has been an ongoing thing which is fixable for G3 without 'killing'
the others then I can certainly ask that it be further investigated. The QA
team are aware that we cannot get G3 macs to work. We can ask ... they can
only say no :)

As ppc is mainly community driven and I don't think there are thousands out
there, if a community edition *just* for G3 is needed I am not adverse to
hosting it - but I know it would be far, far prefferable to get the G3
running with the existing ppc iso. Having an install option on the boot
*just* for G3, does seem something worth further investigation as it should
ensure all the ubuntu family who have ppc as an option can use it.