Re: [Lubuntu-wiki-docs] Non-pae testing

Lance,

Well I am checking the 20120315 mini.iso right now.. I think I may tinker
with the lubuntu-core install and remastersys it just to see the size it
generates.

UCK and manual CD creation with a non-pae kernel have not gone well for me
here...
I have not completed a clean build with either option.

Yeah the next two weeks will be intense.. I will work on the amd64 installs
correct? You have no 64bit
hardware or am I slipping..  By the way, how did the doctor appointment go?
q:o)  Good I hope.

nm_geo Greg