Re: [Lubuntu-wiki-docs] System Requirements

Le 04/22/2012 07:10 PM, Phill Whiteside a écrit :
> I've trimmed down as much as I think I realistically can about our
> options for 'odd-cases' on the release notes. I have noticed that the
> contents of
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PrecisePangolin/ReleaseNotes/Lubuntu#Lubuntu_Applications
> should really be at
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PrecisePangolin/ReleaseNotes/Lubuntu#Changes_since_11.10
> with a listing of our default applications at the former. I'll leave
> that to your tender mercies :)
That's make sense. I added some additional comments. Feel free to
correct the English and / or move the sections where they should be. I'm
not very concerned about the placement of the sections of the release
notes, as long as the information are here :)

Regards,
Julien Lavergne