Re: No desktop on beta2 alternate ppc

As i said, i could connet with usb wlan stick (D-Link DWA 140, ralink
based). And yes, the error msg indicates the liinuxwireless.org site
wherefrom should be downloaded the needed firmware. But the LiveCD is
hardly useable in the actual state. . . And moreover, as far as i know
b43 would be essential for nearly  ANY ppc mac.

Uli