Re: iMac G3 (was Re: Saucy Alpha Alternate PPC)

:) Understand. there is a good guide for that here but hide the
shotgun first: <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PowerPCFAQ#How_do_I_load_a_kernel_module.3F>

In any case, you would still have to create xorg.conf and stop/start
lightdm just as you did with alternate install. AFAIK, all G3 iMacs
whether Rage or Rage128 video will have this old problem:
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xserver-xorg-video-r128/+bug/1167126>