Re: [Suggestion] Having another version for Lubuntu (Mini Lubuntu)

Sorry for top posting this time but since those attachments failed when I tried to post earlier here are two links to the extra screens shown during Edubuntu installation:

http://edubuntu.org/sites/default/files/docimages/install-precise/030-edubuntu-options-oneiric.png

http://edubuntu.org/sites/default/files/docimages/install-precise/035-edubuntu-options-oneiric.png

As I said we'd only need one additional screen rather than two, just so we could choose between a minimal (core) or full (desktop) install.

Easy to imagine but I'm sure much more complex to implement.

Lance