Re: Planned work for Lubuntu 13.04 (was: Re: [Suggestion] Having another version for Lubuntu (Mini Lubuntu))

Problem solved.

I have contacted them and they have edited the post. It is much better and
no one should be confused anymore.

Thank you!

P.S.
Lubuntu Official Channels can always be found at:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/ContactUs
These are trusted sites/places. If you ever come across something 'weird',
please contact  us!