Re: [Suggestion] Having another version for Lubuntu (Mini Lubuntu)

On 6/3/13 2:55 PM, Ali Linx (amjjawad) wrote:
[snip]
> What I'm suggesting is simply having an out-of-the-box working 'minimum'
> Lubuntu System with the least basic packages only (Browser +
> PCManFM+lightdm+other needed packages) so that the type of users who are
> looking for such option don't really have to do anything but to download
> and install :)
[snip]

What about a menu item on one of the existing images, such as the
Alternate disc?  If you press F4 for 'modes' you have an option for
"Command line system" or F6 for 'Other Options' you have an option for
Free Software only.  Maybe on one of those menus could be an item for
just the core.

Regards,
/Lars