Re: [Suggestion] Having another version for Lubuntu (Mini Lubuntu)

Hi Lance,

they are up to date, however they are based on the Ubuntu-patched Debian
Squeeze installer (which explains the 20101020), since Wheezy was released
only in early May. The ubuntu239 tag shows that the version has been
patched 239 times.

No worries, they are still good;) Just that we need the Wheezy one for
14.04 LTS I think (assuming Lubuntu is going to do a LTS release on 14.04)

Regards,
Howard Chan (smartboyhw)
Ubuntu member