Re: usb-creator-gtk fails to run on lubuntu13.04 beta 2, launchpad bug 1165200

sounds good, thanks Jonathan. I'm on limited duties over the weekend but as
soon as Julien can get them into the ISO seed list, there are plenty of
people to test; including me from Monday. It would also be good to see if
it re-enables uNetBootin although that is not our priority :)