Re: Minimal Install (really netboot install) documentation

On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 9:17 PM, Nio Wiklund <nio.wiklund@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 2013-06-21 02:51, Karl Anliot wrote:
> >
> > BTW, has anyone updated the wiki to say that you can't use the 32-bit
> > ISO's on secure boot pc's?  :(
> >

> What makes you mad about it?
>
> Do you mean the mini.iso specifically? Or all the installers? Or UEFI
> and secure boot?

Sorry, I was just talking for my own benefit.  Yes, it's documented.
I think the install process is still error-prone.  I believe that every any
linux expert is good enough to install linux on a given piece of hardware,
but for that same piece of hardware, the difficulty level is way too hard
for the average user.

Cheers,
kanliot