Re: [PPC] Software Update Fail on installed 13.10 system

Hi Kieth,

if it is the kernel update that has killed it (that was what I was warned
about), you should be able to tell grub to use your last known working one,
which would be faster than a re-install. Else you can re-install from your
last ISO image. For anyone who has run zsync on it since ~ 23rd July, the
original one is held with *.old *in it's name. Zsync does its level best to
'protect' us for such times as when an updated ISO suddenly fails, it
maintains the most recent previous ISO that you used it on.