Re: Video Problems - Saucy

Em 02/08/2013 13:58, "Ali Linx (amjjawad)" <amjjawad@xxxxxxxxx> escreveu:

> My other machine has this CPU: http://ark.intel.com/products/29751/Intel-Core-Duo-Processor-T2350-2M-Cache-1_86-GHz-533-MHz-FSB
>
> So technically, Core Due Series has NO 800MHz FSB Speed anyway :)
>
> I don't usually watch movies on my P4 machine, except Naruto which is browser based. As far as I remember, somehow, you found out that Naruto is 720p and if that is true, it still lack and not playing nicely.
>

> --
> Remember: "All of us are smarter than any one of us."
> Best Regards,
> amjjawad - StartUbuntu Project - Linux Brainstorming - Mubuntu
> Ubuntu GNOME - Xubuntu - Peppermint

Yes my fault, it's the core 2 duo 1.86ghz (e6300) who has 1066mhz FSB.
The maximum fsb for this series is 667mhz FSB, starting from Core Duo
T2300.

http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Core_Duo

Anyway I told you the video of Naruto is NOT an HD video, but a 80MB
file software encoded in MPEG4 640x360 with AAC audio (360p). A 720p
is +/- 1280x720 and is hardware encoded.
If you like soooooooooo much watch videos from narutoget why you don't
download them to see directly on gnomeplayer or vlc? In my test I
downloaded the video using chrome with "video download professional"
extension:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/video-downloader-professi/elicpjhcidhpjomhibiffojpinpmmpil

There are others extension like this one on Firefox too.

Easy to do and will solve greatly your specific issue. Could be a good
(software) solution for you?

F.