Re: Desktop Pager Settings unavailable?

You cannot, as far as I'm aware, retrospectively add a bug to and old image
on the iso-tracker. You can view previous bugs by selecting "See removed
and superseded builds
too<http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/308/history>"
from the tracker ( http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/308/builds
 ).

I used to use this for checking things when deciding on "GO or NO GO" for
the milestone releases when viewing the re-spins as things can get re-set!