Re: lubuntu oversize

Sorry to be rude, but the question is more short term : Do we have the
time to test another i386, 3 days before the release ?
- If yes, we should respin now, and start the test (because a respin
will make the ISO CD size, I done the necessary cut).
- If no, so we have to live with a non CD size ISO for 14.10,
something we did not announce to our users ...

The question to be CD size or not is not something we have to discuss
3 days before the release, let's discuss it for 15.04.

Regards,
Julien Lavergne