Re: PPC Alternate 14.04.2 (was Fwd: Trusty 14.04.2 Testing)

Mmh ok, well you should still be able to finish the installation. I must
say I'm not too familiar with the alternate install images. How barebone
are they supposed to be? I'm at my terminal and would have to edit my
sources.list to get stuff installed but of course no desktop, no vim, no
nano only vi, is that how it's supposed to be?